Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
9,075 Posts
Just a note:

I have seen the above pistol in person. While I didn't give it a full inspection, everything seemed in working order. I am a Glock armorer.

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks legacy - if you want a full inspection, you can do it Monday at the range. LOL.

·
Registered
9,075 Posts
VOLGRAD said:
Thanks legacy - if you want a full inspection, you can do it Monday at the range. LOL.
I can do so. I was posting my comments so that others would hopefully be more assured that everything was okay with the pistol.

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know. It was a two part reply - a sincere thanks for the props & a poor joke. See you on Monday.

·
Registered
6,313 Posts
legacy38 said:
VOLGRAD said:
I can do so. I was posting my comments so that others would hopefully be more assured that everything was okay with the pistol.
So the question then becomes: Has anyone checked out legacy38?

:)

·
Registered
9,075 Posts
AeroShooter said:
legacy38 said:
VOLGRAD said:
So the question then becomes: Has anyone checked out legacy38?

:)
That is a VERY legitimate question. :)

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:bump:

Price adjusted to include shipping. I will entertain all reasonable offers.

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Interested? I ordered 2 pistols today in addition to the shotgun transfer I picked up from my FFL.

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You won't have to buy me........my wife is ready to get rid of me for free. I just told her about "our" new shotgun. I haven't pulled it out to show her yet. I am waiting for the little one to go to bed tonight for that. Yes, still talking about the shotgun. Get your mind out of the budder gutter.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,926 Posts
Someone needs to buy this. Volgrad is a great guy (how could you go to UT and not be ), and a G22 is a great weapon.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts