Like NEW, M72 RPK - Traded

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Riverbend, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Riverbend

Riverbend New Member

This gun is practically new, pretty hard to find ,and it has only had 200 rounds fired through it. With the factory, adj front & rear iron sights it held 6" at 100 yards with my old tired eyes.
    I wouldn't think of trading it but recently had to have had a right Shoulder replacement and it is just too heavy for me now and I have to limit my recoil to .223 max or risk breaking the Shoulder Hardware.I believe it is capable of 3" or less with its long crome lined HBAR.
    I just had a side mounted, scope rail installed by a good Gunsmith and have a NIB, fully adjustable scope mount that fits the rail and secures solid, with set screws to assure no movement, it has both top & side rails, for optic & light, etc, but haven't been able to add a scope and sight in in since the Shoulder issue happened during the time it was at the Gunsmith's shop. The trigger is unusually good with very little take up & about 3 1/2 lb pull, exceptional for an AK type weapon
    photo's now added including side rail & scope mount2- 30 round mags for a nice, reasonably decked out Flat top AR in good condition. , flat top, with BUIS, , etc.
    EMAIL OR FOR PHOTO'S CAN'T GET TO POST
    http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/9858 ... oddown.png[/img]

2. Riverbend

Riverbend New Member

Re: Century Int'l, Like NEW, M72 RPK - rifle w/bi-pod f/t for AR

These are genuine rpk's made at the Cugir factory in Romania. Century arms just imports them and modifies a few things, like the mag well, to make it use regular AK mags. So they are not built by Century, just inported and had the compliant parts added to make em legal.
    PM for more Pic's :righton:

3. The Math Teacher

The Math Teacher New Member

You have almost got that picture thing down.

[​IMG]

Watch for the double .
    :)

4. slammy

slammy New Member

$$$ Price? (If any)

5. Riverbend

Riverbend New Member

Re: Like NEW, M72 RPK - rifle w/bi-pod f/t for AR

Not really for sale just want to trade for an AR or similar evil black gun, or green, ACU, brown, etc, .223 caliber since that is all my bolt & nut shoulder can take without coming apart.
    You could go find a really good deal on an AR & swap it for the RPK, I've seen some on here lately for as low as $650

6. JMan

JMan New Member

Re: Like NEW, M72 RPK - rifle w/bi-pod f/t for AR

:ttiwwp: