Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mobile, Alabama
LINK
The shooting happened around 10:50 p.m. on Wednesday when Randall Ford, 46, armed with a box cutter, demanded money from a customer leaving the fast food restaurant, according to police. The customer pulled out a gun and shot Ford in the neck.
Second story about armed citizens: LINK 2
"People have the right to defend themselves," said Mobile County Sheriff's Spokesperson Lori Myles. "People are sick of the crime that is in the city and the county, and so if I was a criminal I might be a bit alarmed right now," said Myles, who also warned that attempts at self defense don't always work out in favor of the victim.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
mountainpass said:
Mobile, Alabama
LINK
The shooting happened around 10:50 p.m. on Wednesday when Randall Ford, 46, armed with a box cutter, demanded money from a customer leaving the fast food restaurant, according to police. The customer pulled out a gun and shot Ford in the neck.
Second story about armed citizens: LINK 2
[quote:1z8bqbe5]"People have the right to defend themselves," said Mobile County Sheriff's Spokesperson Lori Myles. "People are sick of the crime that is in the city and the county, and so if I was a criminal I might be a bit alarmed right now," said Myles, who also warned that attempts at self defense don't always work out in favor of the victim.
[/quote:1z8bqbe5]

Good for the armed citizen! Wonder why he shot him in the neck though?

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Shot the guy in the neck? ouch.... I'd rather you kill me than make me paralyzed.. At least that way I'm not a burden on anyone or tax payers. I'll pass on Churches chicken... the one on Old Milton Prkwy is rather nasty.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
what no double tap?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts