License Reminder

Discussion in 'Website & Forum Suggestions' started by ber950, Sep 11, 2007.

1. ber950

ber950 Active Member

Packing had a feature to track the dates your carry licenses expired. Can we do this :?:

2. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

3. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

How many licenses do you have? :?

4. ber950

ber950 Active Member

Two for now.

5. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Do you have a calendar? You can use google calendar with email reminders, too.

6. Wiley

Wiley Guest

I have MS Money and have entered a transaction in Bills and Deposits for my renewals. They will pop-up 90 days prior to expiration.

7. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

possibly, I would assume since you have more than one permit, that you would want more that just georgia's license.

I have to think on it a bit, multiple licenses and an automatic email alert require some thought.

Unfortunately I don't have time right now to research it, I have a couple other projects pending that have to be done first.

8. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

That's what nights and weekends are for.

9. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

No weekends are for everything-except-work.

10. budder

Then use caffeine and toothpicks to stay up.

11. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

No then I would just wake up in the morning having to use the bathroom and then go visit the emergency room to have the toothpicks removed.

If there is one thing in this world that try not to fight because it routinely kicks my butt, it would be sleep or the lack thereof. I have had an ear ache wake me up, rupture, then an hour later I was back asleep. Woke up later in the morning and went to the doctor.

ever gone to sleep on a small boat in big ocean waves? I have
    ever gone to sleep standing up? I have
    ever gone to sleep standing up on a small boat in big ocean waves? yep

12. AV8R

AV8R Banned

We know who NOT to pick for 3rd shift guard duty. :lol:

13. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

Nope, but if you need someone to sleep through gunfire, I am your man.

14. budder

++ If you want to be in my SHTF party, you better have a lot of nice guns and ammo, a whole lot of calorie-dense food, amazing medical knowledge, or some combination of the above.

15. Thorsen

Thorsen New Member

Heh, I went to sleep standing up in formation one time. Didn't even fall down.

I also woke up once while doing push-ups. One of the TAC officers at OCS had grabbed hold of my bunk and was shaking it and yelling at me at the same time while I was sound asleep. My fellow candidates said I rolled off the top bunk, fell flat on the floor and started pounding out push-ups.