Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Packing had a feature to track the dates your carry licenses expired. Can we do this :?:

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
I have MS Money and have entered a transaction in Bills and Deposits for my renewals. They will pop-up 90 days prior to expiration.

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
ber950 said:
Packing had a feature to track the dates your carry licenses expired. Can we do this :?:
possibly, I would assume since you have more than one permit, that you would want more that just georgia's license.

I have to think on it a bit, multiple licenses and an automatic email alert require some thought.

Unfortunately I don't have time right now to research it, I have a couple other projects pending that have to be done first.

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
budder said:
Then use caffeine and toothpicks to stay up.
No then I would just wake up in the morning having to use the bathroom and then go visit the emergency room to have the toothpicks removed.

If there is one thing in this world that try not to fight because it routinely kicks my butt, it would be sleep or the lack thereof. I have had an ear ache wake me up, rupture, then an hour later I was back asleep. Woke up later in the morning and went to the doctor.

ever gone to sleep on a small boat in big ocean waves? I have
ever gone to sleep standing up? I have
ever gone to sleep standing up on a small boat in big ocean waves? yep

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
Gunstar1 said:
budder said:
No then I would just wake up in the morning having to use the bathroom and then go visit the emergency room to have the toothpicks removed.

If there is one thing in this world that try not to fight because it routinely kicks my butt, it would be sleep or the lack thereof. I have had an ear ache wake me up, rupture, then an hour later I was back asleep. Woke up later in the morning and went to the doctor.

We know who NOT to pick for 3rd shift guard duty. :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
AV8R said:
Gunstar1 said:
budder said:

Nope, but if you need someone to sleep through gunfire, I am your man.

·
16,485 Posts
AV8R said:
Gunstar1 said:
budder said:

++ If you want to be in my SHTF party, you better have a lot of nice guns and ammo, a whole lot of calorie-dense food, amazing medical knowledge, or some combination of the above.

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Heh, I went to sleep standing up in formation one time. Didn't even fall down.

I also woke up once while doing push-ups. One of the TAC officers at OCS had grabbed hold of my bunk and was shaking it and yelling at me at the same time while I was sound asleep. My fellow candidates said I rolled off the top bunk, fell flat on the floor and started pounding out push-ups.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts