LGBTQ Rights - Biden's Number One Priority

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by Phil1979, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  2. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

I don't think I'd agree with your assessment, Phil. Biden definitely has a nose (and fingers) for girls, young, old and in between. But I'd be hard pressed to say that he's gay or bisexual if that's what your getting at. I've never seen or heard anything about him in that regard. Not to say that it isn't possible, of course. I've never been in his closet.

As for his approval of transgender females, that I can buy into. It's a major commie plank of the far left which is going to be pulling his strings should he win the election. And Harris will be just as amenable to it.

HR-5 (and companion S-788 ) have minimal republican support and have gone nowhere since May 2019. Of course, should the commies take the WH, the Congress and the Senate in November, this will be the least of our concerns.

3. Phil1979

Moe, I was trying to use ironic sarcasm there (cross linking "affection" with actual caring about)and probably failed, lol. I edited my post above to make the sarcasm more clear.

4. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Maybe just delete the entire thread and start again? :mrgreen:

5. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Too late.

Nemo

6. dhaller

dhaller Active Member

The transgender sports issue is certainly the stupidest hill to die on; it's so obviously wrong for trans-women to compete with girls athletically (you'd have to ignore science to support it, and supposedly progressives are pro-science), and trans people are such an insignificant demographic politically, that it's just silly to dwell on it.

My 8 year old daughter, who ran her first 5k when she was 5 years old (and placed 11th out of 130, racing against kids 5-12) has easily won any same-age race she's won, against boys and girls alike (mix of athletic upbringing and being in the top 1% height for her age), but that stops the instant she's a teenager, when the boys (and trans girls?) start secreting testosterone. Fortunately, she's on a ballet trajectory, not sports.

I suppose when a trans woman MMA fighter eventually beats a woman to death, maybe people will juggle "trans rights" against "violence against women" and rethink it.

Does anyone even know any trans people? I know a lot of people - a LOT - and I can't say I've ever known one. This can't possibly be a meaningful political bloc to wine & dine.

DH

7. Harhib

Harhib Active Member

I don’t believe Joe has a clue what his platform is or what he believes anymore. He’s reading a script and may not even understand the meaning of anything he’s saying.

Maddie likes this.
  8. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

In other words the same thing he has been doing since he came to Washington, DC all those many years ago.

9. Phil1979

Lots to agree with there. But it isn't about the numbers, it's the ideology of rejection of all traditional and Biblical values and morals. This evil world system is completely in the sway of the devil. And it's about ripe for it to be done away with by the Lord Jesus Christ.

10. Harhib

Harhib Active Member

I catch your drift and for the most part agree with you, but what I’m mostly saying is he was at one time known as a moderate. If you have listened since he was nominated his rhetoric has gone farther and farther left . We all know he’s a puppet it’s just a matter of whose pulling the strings. Doesn’t matter much to me I would not have voted for him at any point . Just saying

11. StarJack

StarJack Well Aged Member

L G B T Q
    i u e r ?
    b n e u ?
    e s r m ?
    r p
    t
    y

12. Maddie

Maddie I am surrounded by idiots

Joe is about as far from the right as you can get. If he somehow wins the election you can kiss every one of your rights good bye in this country. The man can’t even talk or think correctly and wants to be the commander and chief who can give the order to unleash our nuclear weapons. Lord help us all. I’m pretty sure he had beginning stages of Alzheimer’s or something of that sort.

But I’m pretty sure he is straight just from glancing at the news and seeing assaulted or harassed females names with his. He’s a creepy ol’ dude. I’m praying there is no chance in heck he’ll win but he is winning popularity over Trump from polls I’ve seen.

I apologize for the small rant.

13. HJB

HJB Active Member

Only a complete moron would be in favor of it.

Maddie likes this.
  14. FrontSight

FrontSight Well-Known Member

Now, Now, Tell us how you really feel about Joe "Hair Sniffer" Biden?

15. Maddie

Amen

16. Maddie

I’m afraid it just be paragraphs of asterisks if I’m really being honest.

17. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

None of those here. :mrgreen:

Harhib likes this.
  18. Maddie

Naw. Y’all all are a bunch’a angels....

Harhib likes this.
  19. Harhib

Harhib Active Member

Now that’s funny

20. Maddie