LGBTGIFRZXP takes on FedEX

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Bkite, Dec 21, 2016.

1. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

The gay (I hate that terminology) community is one of the largest growing segments in the US for gun ownership. Stop bitching and just join the NRA and get their discount. Stupid twats.

2. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

Nitwits gotta protest.

P.S. I appreciate their bringing this discount to my attention - never knew and up to 26% off for already being an NRA member is sweet!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  3. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/lgbt-groups-protest-fedex-over-nra-discount/

4. GM404

GM404 Well-Known Member

So I wonder how many of these fools have ordered something online and was shipped via FedEx? What a bunch of douche nozzles.

5. phaed

phaed Active Member

jeez. it's almost like gays are natural attention whores or something.

6. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

7. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Patton says:

“The stereotype of those on the right is that they don’t like gays but they do like guns,
    and then there’s the opposite stereotype, that if you’re on the left you don’t like guns but you do like gays.
    That perspective is based on the premise that gay people should give up their right to self defense, give up their right to guns,
    so they can get their gay rights from the politicians who support gun control.
    "

Emphasis added.

So this is just a bunch of leftist queers embracing another aspect of political-correctness. Group think. The collective says "communism trumps any individual's security" and the queers say "YES, Big Brother, make us all your bitches! Spank us like naughty school boys!"
    I guess the only "freedom" or "liberty" they want is to slob each other's knobs, not the freedom to make preparations to defend themselves from violent criminals and domestic terrorists.

8. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Well, that's rather descriptive! :mrgreen:

9. codegeek

codegeek codegeek reincarnate

:rotfl2:

10. phantoms

phantoms Senior Mumbler

I don't think that was political correctness. I think that was pointing out the stereotype that's out there and saying it's not necessarily so.

My thought is that what they do with their life is up to them, but the more people who legally carry the better.

11. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

I concur