Levin TV

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by Bkite, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

Feel free to move this to proper place if this is not it but my offer is politically motivated so I figured here was as good a place as any.

I am giving away a year's subscription for Levin TV.

To have a chance to receive this $70.00 value, just pm me with your current political affiliation, who you are supporting in the presidential election and why you are choosing that candidate. If you are currently undecided please do not feel you have no chance of winning. If you are staunchly dimocrat and are a Hillary supporter regardless of the mountians of evidence pointing to the depths of her corruption then I may dismiss your entry out right without apology. If you are one of those on here whom I have blocked I will without doubt reject your submission. Also, this offer is for those GPDO members who are not currently Levin TV subscribers.

I will, from the first 20 submissions, create slips from which my granddaughter will draw the winning name Saturday. Submissions should be made before midnight Friday night.

I will notify the winner Saturday evening and will work out the details of getting the subscription started asap.

2. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

Thanks everyone. The response was unexpected and congratulations to recipient. Gonna be trading out some similar stuff also.

Good luck and God Bless this rapidly dying, damn near dead US of A.