Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a topic for showing our faces but what about the pets that we love? I'll start. Here is my 7 month old boxer, Roxy. She is 45 pounds now.

Roxy with my mom's dog Wilma.

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts

Gus (black and white - Border Collie / Lab 80lbs 3 years next month) and Libby (Liver Tri Color Springer Spaniel one year in January or February - about 35 lbs).

Gus came from Atlanta Humane Society and Libby is from English Springer Rescue of America (our second rescue from ESRA).

Here is Gus doing what he does best:

Close up of Libby Belle (Liberty Belle):

Dogs Rule.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
BSCLibertarian said:

Gus (black and white - Border Collie / Lab 80lbs 3 years next month) and Libby (Liver Tri Color Springer Spaniel one year in January or February - about 35 lbs).

Gus came from Atlanta Humane Society and Libby is from English Springer Rescue of America (our second rescue from ESRA).

Here is Gus doing what he does best:

Close up of Libby Belle (Liberty Belle):

Dogs Rule.
Aww, they're both so beautiful. The OP as well.

Sully on Point.

Autumn with her squirrel

English Setter and Golden Retriever.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,804 Posts
I have five dogs at home and another coming Christmas week. I'll post some pictures afterwork.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Trigger - 2006

Ruger - adopted in 2008 at a Weimaraner Rescue Shelter in TN

Recent

The boys hanging out with my Ball Python, Ratchet

I also have a 12 year old domestic long hair cat, Nismo

Taking over the bed

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
This is from last night.....Thanksgiving weekend wore them out.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts

This is Jack... aka Jackson Daniel as in Old #7. Old English Sheepdog. 4 months.

My cat, Nini.

My other cat, Tiny.

Here's Eliot. Another Old English Sheepdog. He's 11 years old.

And this was my best buddy in the whole world, Jake. I lost him on 11/10/10 and miss him a whole lot. He was almost 17.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
SkyWalker, I love the great ghosts... Weimaraner. Great lookin' dogs.

I just love dogs, so I think all the pictures in these threads are great! :righton:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Here are my two 10-month old Pomeranians. Bailey (left) is 9 lbs and Jake (right) is 18 lbs. Bailey was the runt of the litter and Jake was the biggest.

Jake is ready for his close-up

Bailey is also ready for his close-up

·
Dei Gratia
2,907 Posts
Here's Princess Allura (the wife named her) She's just over a year old and very prissy.

This is the Don Juan of the house. Machiavelli. He actually picked me at the shelter. We were looking at the cages when he just walked to his door and stopped. When I leaned down to get a better look he stuck out his paw and touched me on the forehead. "yeah sure" I said to him and walked off. I returned to his cage a bit later and leaned down again. Once more he tapped me on the head. He came home with us.

This is the guard cat. wieghing in at about 17.5 lbs he once drove a 250 lb man from our apartment in Gainesville. Eddie, the maintenance guy (who looks like Robbie Coltrane, "Hagrid" in Harry Potter) told us that he came down the stairs puffed out, stiff legged and growling. Poor guy was a nervous wreck.

Here's the old man of the house, Sonny. he's about 6 yrs old and already grumpy, well with the other cats. The only de-clawed cat here, he's the reason I won't let the others out. He loves people so much he starts purring when you walk by.

·
Registered
173 Posts
EJR914 said:
SkyWalker, I love the great ghosts... Weimaraner. Great lookin' dogs.

I just love dogs, so I think all the pictures in these threads are great! :righton:
Thank you very much. :righton:

Weims can be a PITA to own but I still love my boys. I don't think I'll ever own another breed....

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,804 Posts
Our boys are both Lab mixes. Sam is the brown one and Riley is the black one.

Our mixed Terrier Katy.

Phoebe, our Jack Russell.

Myself and Liberty, our Great Dane.

Our as of yet unnamed Great Dane puppy. She'll be coming home Christmas week.

I did not include the robo dwarf hamster or the fish.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts