Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,144 Posts
Looks to me that he uses only parts of bullets or all lead ones. I did not see the first bit of any jacket. Please, no one say he is anti-copper.

And, asking for no one to say it, I won't either.

Nemo

·
American
3,289 Posts
Ok, but he's Copperophobic!

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,144 Posts
Sidetrack- Probably best to ignore this commentary but I just gotta do it. Sorry.

Looking around that site, I cannot give them any credibility for artistic work. Political workings, yeah, thats about all.

From the article on redwood trees.
All of this changed with the arrival of an imperialist force that traveled across the Atlantic Ocean and took land that did not belong to them. As the descendants of Europe made this country their own, they ravaged the landscape without thought to the consequences of their actions. They began decimating the forests to build homes, tearing down trees with no effort to replace the forests they destroyed.
Go look at at the article and photos at--

http://www.featureshoot.com/2013/03...the-world-with-their-most-prized-possessions/

If those don't give you an idea, nothing will.

Nemo

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't you know all 'creative people' tow the Dem / lefty line on everything? Self proclaimed creative in this case.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,904 Posts
"THESE RECOVERED BULLETS CONVEY THE DESTRUCTIVE POWER OF GUNS"

Well, duh! You could have had a V8! :lol:

You know, I'm sure scientists could make bullets that float to their targets and display a rainbow and cast glitter harmlessly about, but what good would that do when someone is trying to rape or murder you, or both?

·
American
3,289 Posts
"THESE RECOVERED BULLETS CONVEY THE DESTRUCTIVE POWER OF GUNS"

Well, duh! You could have had a V8! :lol:

You know, I'm sure scientists could make bullets that float to their targets and display a rainbow and cast glitter harmlessly about, but what good would that do when someone is trying to rape or murder you, or both?
It might heal their inner child and help them overcome their bad upbringing thereby making them see that what they are doing is just wrong because it harms another being's essence.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts