Let The Battle Begin

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Nemo, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Discuss. Go read the rest of the article before you make any comments. Its a fairly long argument. And put your head back together after it explodes.

Nemo

https://rewire.news/ablc/2019/12/13...ensate-people-for-forcing-them-to-give-birth/

2. Marine6212

Marine6212 Active Member

Bet it never gets brought to the floor!!

3. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

I wonder if the people coming up with this stuff in S.C. are native or imports from liberal cesspools outside the state?

TimBob likes this.
  4. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Well, that was................different. :screwy:

Hey, here's a really dumb thought. How about putting the burden on both the male and the female that if they want to screw around then they both bear full responsibility for any potential outcome of their tryst?

MSgt G likes this.
  5. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Child support cases are already doing that. In theory anyway. What about the 9 month pregnancy term. Transfer it to another person with no future responsibility on her and the issues is solved.

Nemo

6. diamondback

diamondback Well-Known Member

I would like to see a dont breed em if you cant feed them bill but democrats would lose too many votes

7. moe mensale

McLeod is a big women's rights and "keep your hands off my uterus" believer. Four years ago when she was a representative she filed a bill to make it harder ( :mrgreen: ) for men to acquire those little blue pills.

https://www.bustle.com/articles/130...-shows-why-a-womans-choice-to-get-an-abortion

8. diamondback

Personally i have long thought abortion is just something for women to b*tch about. If men could get pregnant and it was not something only women can do it would not be that big of a deal. Personally I think abortion is wrong, but if there is a bright side to it i bet 80% of the babies killed would grow up to support liberals.

9. jsaund22

jsaund22 Ninjaneering Computers

This might be the most disgusting thing I've read in a while. There isn't a bright side to killing babies. Ever.

10. mrhutch

mrhutch Well-Known Member

fewer than 1% of abortions are for rape or incest.

3% are because of other medical necessity.

96% of abortions are because folks couldn't figure out how to keep their legs closed or properly utilize birth control.

Sex makes babies. That will always be a "risk" of the act. Bearing the cost of raising the product of that act is part of the responsibility that comes with the maturity to participate in it.

11. moe mensale

Speaking of cost, perhaps if the state and federal governments would get out of the business of financially "encouraging" the baby mamas, perhaps both participants would think twice about it. But perhaps not because that would remove the control aspect from the politicians (Rs and Ds). There are families where this "lifestyle" is a multi-generational thing. Hard to break the cycle.

12. mrhutch

mrhutch Well-Known Member

I agree. Government should have no part in marriage or family. No licenses, no subsidies, no special privelages/etc. Just leave it alone and let people handle their personal business without government intrusion.

13. diamondback

Sort of ment as a satire joke, but you would be surprised how many liberals start to "think" about abortion when i tell them i used to be 100% pro life but obama became president and less people like him and those voting for him will be around thanks to abortion. I would prefer it not be legal as well, but its intresteing to see the reaction when people realize tehy are killing themselves off.

14. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

Problem is government sanctioned marriage was brought to the Americas from the UK and other countries in Europe and Asia. Along with that also came government settled divorce. Government sanctioned marriage and divorce dates back more than two thousand years so not much can be done about it.