Georgiapacking.org banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
68,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
If it had not been for the 20 year old's videotape, there would have been no evidence that this ever occurred.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
If it had not been for the 20 year old's videotape, there would have been no evidence that this ever occurred.
That begs the question: What else has this officer done to abuse the people was sworn to serve.

·
Well Aged Member
2,123 Posts
My first thought was how many other citizens have endured this officers unprofessional behavior? From that web site posting it looks like there are some rogue officers waiting for a chance to get their department sued at best, and to commit felonies at worst. This kind of crap makes it harder for the real professionals to do their job. :evil:

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
At what point does a local police force show enough patterns of abuse of authority before it is investigated by a state or federal force?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I would think that anyone with any brains that was incharge at that dept would say... "Stay away from that kid. I don't care. Just stay away." Maybe they are... Maybe there officers are that out of control. :?

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
OK so the city was "forced" to fire the "I'll make up a charge idiot". Great! Now he'll go get a job at some other podunk town.

At what point would the POST accreditation council (or Missouri equivalent) yank this creeps POST cert so he can only molest drive thru customers at his new Taco Bell job?

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
IANAC (i am not a cop) but if you get fired from an agency, don't you lose your POST? Isn't that why most cops resign, so they can keep the POST accreditation?

81 - 92 of 92 Posts