Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,160 Posts
2 is good in each pocket if you care to go that far. But remember, circle walking and proper foot balance.

Nemo

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Aren't there some states where it is illegal to carry more than one concealed carry piece? Ah I believe it is only new Mexico (?).

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
NY reload

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,160 Posts
Or magazine capacity limits.

Nemo

·
Registered
112 Posts
I personally hire a caddy. Tells me the yardage, windage and suggests the proper rifle for the shot. Pistols for the greens.

·
GeePeeDoHolic
6,414 Posts

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts

·
Junior Butt Warmer
46,427 Posts
Rugerer said:
Actually, GA code §32-6-26 specifies ammo limits, at least when transporting.
Isn't that general haulage and road use? It's the same per vehicle limit as for comic books and coffee cups.

I think the OP is asking about carry, not loading into a vehicle and driving on public roadways.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,904 Posts
If you had enough money or connections to get a carry license in NYC, you better only carry one pistol, and only one spare magazine - and your mags better not hold more than seven rounds, or you lose your permit and go to jail...

unless you have enough money and connections.

·
GeePeeDoHolic
6,414 Posts
Isn't that general haulage and road use? It's the same per vehicle limit as for comic books and coffee cups.

I think the OP is asking about carry, not loading into a vehicle and driving on public roadways.
Yeah, but you said we don't have ammo limits here. :neener:

·
Super Moderator
7,141 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
If you had enough money or connections to get a carry license in NYC, you better only carry one pistol, and only one spare magazine - and your mags better not hold more than seven rounds, or you lose your permit and go to jail...

unless you have enough money and connections.
This would be reason number 6 of about 121,834 reasons I don't go to NY.

Speaking of carrying multiple weapons, when I was living in Texas and was going through the MANDATORY TRAINING for my CHL, the instructor showed some very effective CC techniques. I think when it was all said and done, he was carrying about 15 guns...all at the same time, and none of which could you detect. It was a non-sight to see...

·
Junior Butt Warmer
46,427 Posts
To the OP... we don't have limits here, but to be on the safe side, the recommendation is to NOT carry more than 36,000 pounds of combined firearm and ammo weight at a time, (if you think you might be driving a motorcycle, then make that 18,000 pounds).

(Better Rugerer?)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts