Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Man of Myth and Legend
20,492 Posts
2 is good in each pocket if you care to go that far. But remember, circle walking and proper foot balance.

Nemo

· Man of Myth and Legend
20,492 Posts
Or magazine capacity limits.

Nemo

· GeePeeDoHolic
6,445 Posts

· Under Scrutiny
19,391 Posts

· Junior Butt Warmer
46,417 Posts
Rugerer said:
Actually, GA code §32-6-26 specifies ammo limits, at least when transporting.
Isn't that general haulage and road use? It's the same per vehicle limit as for comic books and coffee cups.

I think the OP is asking about carry, not loading into a vehicle and driving on public roadways.

· Member Georgia Carry
13,127 Posts
If you had enough money or connections to get a carry license in NYC, you better only carry one pistol, and only one spare magazine - and your mags better not hold more than seven rounds, or you lose your permit and go to jail...

unless you have enough money and connections.

· GeePeeDoHolic
6,445 Posts
Isn't that general haulage and road use? It's the same per vehicle limit as for comic books and coffee cups.

I think the OP is asking about carry, not loading into a vehicle and driving on public roadways.
Yeah, but you said we don't have ammo limits here. :neener:

· Administrator
7,211 Posts

Attachments

· Registered
3,034 Posts
If you had enough money or connections to get a carry license in NYC, you better only carry one pistol, and only one spare magazine - and your mags better not hold more than seven rounds, or you lose your permit and go to jail...

unless you have enough money and connections.
This would be reason number 6 of about 121,834 reasons I don't go to NY.

Speaking of carrying multiple weapons, when I was living in Texas and was going through the MANDATORY TRAINING for my CHL, the instructor showed some very effective CC techniques. I think when it was all said and done, he was carrying about 15 guns...all at the same time, and none of which could you detect. It was a non-sight to see...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.