Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone carried while using a leg/shoulder holster ???

Think you would get :dtmb: if you did? :?:

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
CC rather often in an ankle holster, small frame .380. Obviously, no probs.

Never OC'd in a drop-leg holster. Have never seen a non-LEO carry in such a way. I would think place-specific issues, and the way one carries themselves would be a good determining factor if such carry would become a problem.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I have carried many times in a sholder holster with no issues. Usually the only time I wear one is if we are traveling a lot or driving a lot.

Sholder holsters do have their good points and their bad points. They are the most comfortable way to carry when sitting, sitting all day or constantly in and out of a vehicle. They are also the most dangerous (im ny opinion) because if you have to go one on one with a bad guy, your gun is in a very natural place for them to grab.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
spotco2 said:
I have carried many times in a sholder holster with no issues. Usually the only time I wear one is if we are traveling a lot or driving a lot.

Sholder holsters do have their good points and their bad points. They are the most comfortable way to carry when sitting, sitting all day or constantly in and out of a vehicle. They are also the most dangerous (im ny opinion) because if you have to go one on one with a bad guy, your gun is in a very natural place for them to grab.
Very good points , did you use a leather holster?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts