Learning to shoot to live

Discussion in 'Georgia In the News' started by streetriots, Sep 28, 2010.

1. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

That's a very good article from the Augusta Chronicle.

2. Arkimedes

Arkimedes New Member

3. amrote

amrote New Member

This was the second interview I have done with the Chronicle in the last month in regards to firearms training. Both articles have been favorable of gun rights and have shown a positive side for owning firearms and protecting yourself.

4. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Are you Lt. Mike Riley or Marc "Animal" MacYoung?

5. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Oh, wait =; , I see another name and notice the similarity to your psuedonym . . . :D

6. broomhandle

broomhandle New Member

Hi Streetriots,

Thanks for posting that article. Good training & lots of PRACTICE are vey importent as you know.

Best,
    broomhandle

7. broomhandle

broomhandle New Member

Hi rmodel65,

Thanks to your TOO!
    I hope things are working out for you now!

Be safe,
    broomhandle

8. 45_Fan

45_Fan Well-Known Member

I liked that they outlined ability, opportunity, and jeopardy. Drawn out that plainly, it doesn't leave much in the way of words to be twisted into "legalized murder", "we shoot tourists", or "blood in the streets".

Good writing.

9. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

One thing caught my eye at the bottom.

Haven't they proved that unless you are very proficient in drawing and firing, especially from say tucked in concealment, that 20 feet away is more than enough time for someone to close that distance before some people can even draw and fire one shot?

10. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

Not me.. I'll pick up the shell casing and make a neck chain ornament ;) I really dont think you will find me over in the corner throwing up... More than likely I'll be screaming THAT'LL SHOW YOU @#[email protected]#[email protected]#[email protected]#$.

Intro the song: Pants on the ground, pants on the ground looking like a fool with your pants on the ground.