Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
That's a very good article from the Augusta Chronicle.

·
Registered
132 Posts
This was the second interview I have done with the Chronicle in the last month in regards to firearms training. Both articles have been favorable of gun rights and have shown a positive side for owning firearms and protecting yourself.

·
69,292 Posts
Oh, wait =; , I see another name and notice the similarity to your psuedonym . . . :D

·
Registered
631 Posts
Hi Streetriots,

Thanks for posting that article. Good training & lots of PRACTICE are vey importent as you know.

Best,
broomhandle

·
Registered
631 Posts
Hi rmodel65,

Thanks to your TOO!
I hope things are working out for you now!

Be safe,
broomhandle

·
Registered
8,616 Posts
I liked that they outlined ability, opportunity, and jeopardy. Drawn out that plainly, it doesn't leave much in the way of words to be twisted into "legalized murder", "we shoot tourists", or "blood in the streets".

Good writing.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
One thing caught my eye at the bottom.

OPPORTUNITY qualifies ability. Yes, the person has a knife but he's standing 20 feet away so no opportunity exists, or opportunity exists because the person across the parking lot has a gun.
Haven't they proved that unless you are very proficient in drawing and firing, especially from say tucked in concealment, that 20 feet away is more than enough time for someone to close that distance before some people can even draw and fire one shot?

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Immediately after killing someone, there are shakes, sometimes vomiting and even feelings of euphoria that you survived the situation.
Not me.. I'll pick up the shell casing and make a neck chain ornament ;) I really dont think you will find me over in the corner throwing up... More than likely I'll be screaming THAT'LL SHOW YOU @#[email protected]#[email protected]#[email protected]#$.

Intro the song: Pants on the ground, pants on the ground looking like a fool with your pants on the ground.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts