Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
69,784 Posts
You should be banned for not warning us what the story was about . . .

·
GeePeeDoHolic
6,413 Posts
And here I thought it would be about tracking your aim for a head shot.

·
Senior Mumbler
6,602 Posts
I guess he was trying to ditch the gun as according to the story it was behind a garbage can he walked to after it happened. This makes me wonder whether he was going to claim someone shot him or whether he was not suppose to have a gun?

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
The 38-year-old man was taken to Memorial Hospital by a woman, who told police that the man was sitting in his Nissan Altima by himself and came into their home on Freedom Crossing Trail in a panic and ran straight to the bathroom.
I hate it when people shoot themselves in the dick and then run into my house announced. Don't you? What's this world coming to? Didn't their mommas teach them any manners?

·
Registered
847 Posts
You should be banned for not warning us what the story was about . . .
I don't click on links that are in an original post in a thread, with no explanation. Sometimes those are just trolling threads. Or just laziness. If I post a link in an OP, then I'm not so lazy as to not post my thoughts on what the thread is all about. :)

·
PawPaw x 3
8,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't click on links that are in an original post in a thread, with no explanation. Sometimes those are just trolling threads. Or just laziness. If I post a link in an OP, then I'm not so lazy as to not post my thoughts on what the thread is all about. :)
That is absolutely wonderful for you! Thanks for sharing your insights>

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,135 Posts
It was all his girlfriends fault. Its just his bad aim.

Nemo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts