Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Church said GeorgiaCarry.org is a group "that doesn't have anything better to do than to endanger our kids" in Kennesaw and other cities.
It's not the criminals that endanger our children, or even the guns that are in their own homes - it's GCO!!!

:roll:

And I'll be sure to stay tuned to WSB-TV to see the media coverage when the rash of park crime hits.

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
AeroShooter said:
Love the spin the mayor put on the circumstances. The appropriate counter spin would be to say GCO is just trying to get firearms ownership treated like any other matter of constitutional law.
Good luck getting any "counterspin" in the AJC.

·
Registered
760 Posts
I posted about this on Gunthing.com the other forum that I frequent. I think a few of the guys from over there will leave comments.

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
wsweeks2 said:
Church said GeorgiaCarry.org is a group "that doesn't have anything better to do than to endanger our kids" in Kennesaw and other cities.
It's not the criminals that endanger our children, or even the guns that are in their own homes - it's GCO!!!

:roll:

And I'll be sure to stay tuned to WSB-TV to see the media coverage when the rash of park crime hits.
That quote of Church's is no longer at that link.

·
Registered
6,313 Posts
It would seem that the story is a living-breathing document. IRCC, the earlier version did not include GCO's quotes. I noticed that added 'local' comment.

I would wager that the first revision did not focus-group very well.

Shame. The mayor showed himself to be a real ass-hat.

·
Registered
760 Posts
AeroShooter said:
It would seem that the story is a living-breathing document. IRCC, the earlier version did not include GCO's quotes. I noticed that added 'local' comment.

I would wager that the first revision did not focus-group very well.

Shame. The mayor showed himself to be a real ass-hat.
Damn, I forwarded the article to a few folks pointing out the quote guess they won't see what I saw.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts