Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Ummm... you may want to do some more looking around for info about the lasermax internal guide rod replacement laser sights. A buddy of mine got one for his glock 17. It would not hold a zero and eventually broke (would not come on) after about 1500 rds. Go figure cause the thing is subjected to some pretty strong forces every time you fire a round.

I've got a Crimson Trace on my Sig 229R and think its the cats meow. The only thing I don't like about it is I don't think it would hold up if it got really wet. They're supposedly working on a milspec water and gunk resistant model according to a dealer friend of mine that talked to them at the Shot show this year.

I've seen them online for between $225 -$275 range for most auto pistols which is cheaper than what I see the Lasermax's for. They're always over $300. The laser grips are easier to install and you get free batteries for life.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.