Laser sight

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by jccls, Feb 16, 2007.

1. jccls

jccls New Member

When I get my next paycheck, I'm going to get an internal laser sight for my Glock27.

Does anyone have any tips on brands? The one at the local gun shop is 300 dollars! I was hoping to pay a little less, but they claim that 300 is the lowest I can expect to find.

2. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

IIRC that is the Lasermax internal guide rod laser. And I think it does retail for ~$300.

But there may be better deals online.

3. MIchael

MIchael New Member

I am going to purchase some laser grip sights. Crimson Trace has some nice sights. I am slowly putting back 80 a week so the wife wont know. She would have a fit if she knew I spent 350 on "some stupid gun sight."

4. Mastino177

Mastino177 Member

You too. I swear they band together!

5. CoolHand

CoolHand Active Member

Ummm... you may want to do some more looking around for info about the lasermax internal guide rod replacement laser sights. A buddy of mine got one for his glock 17. It would not hold a zero and eventually broke (would not come on) after about 1500 rds. Go figure cause the thing is subjected to some pretty strong forces every time you fire a round.

I've got a Crimson Trace on my Sig 229R and think its the cats meow. The only thing I don't like about it is I don't think it would hold up if it got really wet. They're supposedly working on a milspec water and gunk resistant model according to a dealer friend of mine that talked to them at the Shot show this year.

I've seen them online for between $225 -$275 range for most auto pistols which is cheaper than what I see the Lasermax's for. They're always over $300. The laser grips are easier to install and you get free batteries for life.

6. CoolHand

CoolHand Active Member