Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Ladies League at Cherokee Gun Club is going to shoot trap tomorrow (Sunday 11/21). We'll supply shotguns, just bring eye and ear protection. We sign in at 1:00 PM at the trap range (just inside the gate at the club). The Ladies League isn't for "score" it's for fun and learning in a "Lady Friendly" atmosphere. Cost is $10.

We'll shoot trap until everyone is tired, then we'll go down to the pistol bays to "plink". The plinking session is like a "show and shoot" (instead of show and tell). It is encouraged to shoot your guns and try others.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Shotguns will be provided for trap with soft, low recoil loads

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is open to anyone. Well, anyone who is a Lady.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Unfortunately, I'm booked solid tomorrow. But one of these days, you're going to offer something and I'm going to be available...

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fiwit said:
Unfortunately, I'm booked solid tomorrow. But one of these days, you're going to offer something and I'm going to be available...
We do "something" the third Sunday of each month at Cherokee Gun Club (except December).

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Rolan_Kraps said:
fiwit said:
We do "something" the third Sunday of each month at Cherokee Gun Club (except December).
You've probably told me that before :oops: So would that be Jan 16?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes January 16 (weather permitting).

We will be trying Cowboy Action Shooting.

Here are some pictures from the Trap outing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts