Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,407 Posts
In this week’s edition of sideshow justice…

Just before noon, police announced the apprehension of a man who allegedly followed the jurors on a bus in an attempt to photograph them on Wednesday evening. The man allegedly claimed to be a producer with MSNBC.

Judge Bruce Schroeder responded by barring MSNBC from the courthouse for the remainder of the trial.
Anthony Chacon, 20, was booked on charges of felony bail jumping, misdemeanour bail jumping, battery, resisting and disorderly conduct, a Kenosha Police spokesperson confirmed to Fox News.
Mr Chacon was reportedly seen “body-slamming” a reporter and attacking a supporter of Mr Rittenhouse while wearing a T-shirt which read: “F**k Kyle.” The bail-jumping charges indicate Mr Chacon has a previous criminal record, the details of which are unknown.
I can’t wait to hear how body slamming was provoked. Are we going to have a narrative that the reporter “went looking for trouble” too?

·
Registered
9,407 Posts

Charges 6 and 7 were dismissed before getting to the jury.
There’s more or less medical evidence, testimony, and video support of self defense for charges 1, 4, and 5.

That leaves charges 2 and 3 of reckless endangerment from over-penetration or errant rounds.

I think it will be difficult to prove utter disregard for human life beyond all reasonable doubt. There were rioters who were in sight pictures and the trigger was not pulled.

·
Registered
9,407 Posts
Hard to predict whether the commie thugs will still riot. I suppose they will because that's what they do. But I'm sure most will give pause now regarding attacking anyone that looks like they might be armed.

They have seen how that can be a "He chose poorly" situation.
Well, I can only hope we‘ve settled which parties went looking for trouble that night after all.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts