Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
401 - 414 of 414 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,408 Posts

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Exactly. Were he found guilty, it would embolden the antifa crowd to really bully people until it happens again and again and again. They would do it under cover of legitimacy.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,937 Posts
Reactions: EJR914

·
Premium Member
9,842 Posts
I am keeping a list of elected official's names that arecalling Kyle Rittenhouse a racist white supremacist murderer just in case his defamation attorney misses anyone. Kyle is apparently Cornpop.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I’d bet a steak dinner one or more of them had lost 2A rights prior to that incident.
They also have to pay the Gainesville Police Department more than $3,600 in restitution. Divided by 5 that's $720 each, unless each has to pay $3600 for a total of $18000. Seems low for the cost of a police cruiser. What kind of piece of crap vehicles is Gainesville putting folks in?

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,911 Posts
Another thing this case proves is the AR 15 is the PERFECT self defense weapon.

Maybe they should be rebranded as AAR 15s. ( Anti Assault Rifle 15.)
He did really well with than rifle, too.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,911 Posts
Has anyone looked into a possible Federal case, or even State Civil case on Rittenhouse yet? There are rumors the feds are looking at civil rights charges, also (93% conviction rate?) Others are talking about possible civil cases.

Also, doesn't Georgia stop state civil lawsuits for affirmative self-defense cases? Does anyone know about Wisconsin? I did a simple search and didn't find anything. Any help would be really appreciated. I've seen commies talking about it all over the internet.

·
Registered
449 Posts
DOJ better just stay out of it.....Bringing him up on federal charges after being found not guilty might just start the revolution....Not something I want to see in my lifetime.

401 - 414 of 414 Posts