Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
381 - 400 of 414 Posts

·
NRA Certified Instructor
5,264 Posts
I think he's in more danger of getting convicted for shooting the other two communists who have claimed (or others have claimed on their behalf) that they were trying to use force to detain what they believed was a murderer escaping the scene of the crime.
I'm sure they were trying to "detain him for the police" by taking his head off with a rock, a jump kick to the face while he's down, a skateboard and a Glock while he was trying to get to the police a couple of blocks up the street. Which just so happens to be the direction he was going.

Perhaps you can answer this question. Is the prosecutor obligated to be completely truthful about the facts and the law when addressing the court, the witnesses and the jury? If so is this prosecutor guilty of perjury for his lies to all of the above especially in his closing statement directed to the jury?

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,408 Posts
Did I miss something?

Nemo

Ok, so we can't call a homosexual paedophile
a H-O-M-O ????

Gee, thanks GaPacking, for signing up to enforce the politically correct speech of the leftists.

·
Registered
8,849 Posts

Charges 6 and 7 were dismissed before getting to the jury.
There’s more or less medical evidence, testimony, and video support of self defense for charges 1, 4, and 5.

That leaves charges 2 and 3 of reckless endangerment from over-penetration or errant rounds.

I think it will be difficult to prove utter disregard for human life beyond all reasonable doubt. There were rioters who were in sight pictures and the trigger was not pulled.

·
Deplorable bitter clinger.
5,709 Posts
Product Sleeve Gesture Font Line

·
Premium Member
9,842 Posts
Ok, so I posted a meme on my own personal Facebook wall and got a 3 day suspension. I appealed, they reviewed and denied the appeal. I then appealed to their cute little 3rd party commie arbitrator. (The meme was one picture of BLM protestors demanding to defund the police with the caption "We can police our own communities", the 2nd picture in the meme was Kyle Rittenhouse walking towards the police while holding his AR 15 and the caption read "Policed his own community" and the third picture is the famous meltdown of someone reacting to the Trump win in 2016).

Here's the thing...Facebook will not give me the name of the person who made the decision to block all access with my personal friends and family. They will not even give me a detailed reason why they put the ban in place. They did not even give me a warning (the meme was not bad, and was actually quite funny). I have demanded the name of the individual, or individuals that placed the communication block on me. I did so quite forcefully, it was NOT a request. They have not complied.

Which of their brick and mortar locations do I need to go to? I want to file a formal complaint against their employee who is hiding behind an anonymous wall of secrecy that felt compelled to edit my own personal posts on my own personal wall. I never asked for my posts to be edited or censored and certainly never consented to it.

They have all of my personal details and data, yet they hide behind secrecy. That is a major Gestapo Commie tactic and needs to be kept in check.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,408 Posts
They have all of my personal details and data, yet they hide behind secrecy. That is a major Gestapo Commie tactic and needs to be kept in check.
When you start flowing in the wind, point downwind so you don't get wet.

That is about the effect of complaints there. It won't really matter how much time or money you spend on it, expect zero effect.

Nemo

Reactions: NTA

·
NRA Certified Instructor
5,264 Posts
Not guilty all counts

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,937 Posts
Hard to predict whether the commie thugs will still riot. I suppose they will because that's what they do. But I'm sure most will give pause now regarding attacking anyone that looks like they might be armed.

They have seen how that can be a "He chose poorly" situation.

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
Hard to predict whether the commie thugs will still riot. I suppose they will because that's what they do. But I'm sure most will give pause now regarding attacking anyone that looks like they might be armed.

They have seen how that can be a "He chose poorly" situation.
Well, I can only hope we‘ve settled which parties went looking for trouble that night after all.

·
NRA Certified Instructor
5,264 Posts
Another thing this case proves is the AR 15 is the PERFECT self defense weapon.

Maybe they should be rebranded as AAR 15s. ( Anti Assault Rifle 15.)

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,937 Posts
To state the obvious: multiple times within minutes the AR-15 was successfully used in self-defense. This case was so public, that I believe it will result in more people purchasing one.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,937 Posts
And remember folks, he wanted to originally carry a pistol, but knowing he could not get a carry license at 17, was left with a long gun as the only legal firearm he could carry.

Wisconcin's gun control laws decided that, and he complied.

·
Premium Member
9,842 Posts
I gotta admit it guys. Watching Kyle's reaction got me teary eyed. I am glad the Kenosha Kid walked away.

The enemy keeps saying this will embolden "patriots" to shoot anyone who disagrees with them.

If he was found guilty, it would just embolden the enemy to continue shooting cops, burn down buildings, loot stores etc. And that's a heluva lot of things I "disagree" with.

381 - 400 of 414 Posts