Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
21 - 40 of 419 Posts

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
29,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Wrong thread.
This thread is about Kyle Rittenhouse shooting 3 people.
Not the earlier incident with cops shooting Jacob Blake in tge back.

·
Custom User Title
2,096 Posts
Wrong thread.
This thread is about Kyle Rittenhouse shooting 3 people.
Not the earlier incident with cops shooting Jacob Blake in tge back.
Right. I was referring in to Kyle's story. That video at 1:30 has a segment of an aerial video showing the first encounter in the parking lot.
(I have just edited the post)

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
29,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Photograph Font Asphalt Screenshot Snapshot
Photograph Light Product Organism Font
Right. I was referring in to Kyle's story. That video at 1:30 has a segment of an aerial video showing the first encounter in the parking lot.
(I have just edited the post)
Ok.

Well this news station seems to have heavily edited the clip.
It doesn't show anybody attacking anybody else;
it shows one person kind of running around in a semi circle perhaps trying to outflank Kyle.
I can't see any weapons in that other person's hands.
I don't see any bag. I don't see him throw anything.
And of course the video is shut off before Kyle ends up shooting this guy --if indeed the guy is the one who ended up getting shot in the head -- Joseph, the angry, raging, foul-mouthed convicted pedophile.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Reactions: blind_shake

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
There's other video of the guy cornering Kyle and going for the barrel of his AR before he shot him. It was from a ground angle from the opposite side of the building. Clear as day that it was a justified shoot.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
17,292 Posts
Link?

Nemo

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
This is a good basic break down. You can start at 8:04 to skip to the first shooting.

You'll see the guy lurching at Kyle just before the shot and Kyle darts away around the cars.

·
Registered
5,198 Posts
Linky no worky
You have to jump through hoops but it does work if you got a g-mail or YouTube login. Click on play then look for watch on YouTube , click that enter your account mess and watch it.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
17,292 Posts
His defense keeps getting stronger by the shootee talking.

Nemo

Riots
Man Shot in the Arm by Kyle Rittenhouse Says His Only Regret Was "Not Killing the Kid"
Comments will do wonders for 17-year-old's self-defense argument.
Published 9 hours ago
on 28 August, 2020
Paul Joseph Watson

The Black Lives Matter protester in Kenosha who was shot in the arm by Kyle Rittenhouse says that his only regret was "not killing the kid," a statement that will do wonders to help Rittenhouse's self-defense argument.

Gaige Grosskreutz, who was caught on camera pointing a gun at Rittenhouse before the teenager show him in the arm, made the comments after doctors were able to save the limb from being amputated.

According to his friend Jacob Marshall, who is pictured with Grosskreutz, the BLM supporter's "only regret was not killing the kid and hesitating to pull the gun before emptying the entire mag into him."

In the Facebook post, Marshall also admits that Grosskreutz "drew his weapon" before he was shot by Rittenhouse.
"Well this literally shows INTENT TO KILL, so Kyle Rittenhouse's defense lawyer just got an early Christmas present," tweeted Mike Cernovich.

Well this literally shows INTENT TO KILL, so Kyle Rittenhouse's defense lawyer just got an early Christmas present. https://t.co/vce7ceMdq9

- Cernovich (@Cernovich) August 27, 2020
Rittenhouse has excellent legal representation now that Lin Wood has agreed with Rittenhouse's family to represent the 17-year-old.

. . .

continued

·
Registered
704 Posts
Sorry for asking again, but why carrying the rifle across state lines would have been unlawful?
According to FOPA, you can carry a firearm across state lines if you're legally possess & carry it in both the state of origin and the state of arrival. Since Rittenhouse couldn't legally possess & carry a firearm in Wisconsin, it would have been illegal to transport it across state lines.

BUT, last I heard, he didn't transport one (though maybe that story has changed by now.)

DH

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
This was apparently Gaige Grosskreutz's phone that was live streaming.

Kyle appears to say he's going to the police having just shot someone. Which is all the reason why you try to detain them short of the police line with a firearm you're holding as a past felon. :roll:

21 - 40 of 419 Posts