Georgiapacking.org banner

221 - 240 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
13,441 Posts

·
Registered
8,979 Posts
The attorney representing Kyle Rittenhouse has publicly claimed that Chief Justice John Roberts is a pedophile and that Jeffrey Epstein is still alive.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
13,679 Posts
I won't necessarily believe them, but will deem both worthy of more consideration.

Nemo

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
That lawyer has really gone silly. This is bound to have an impact on any court he is in. Not good.

·
Registered
8,979 Posts
That lawyer has really gone silly. This is bound to have an impact on any court he is in. Not good.
It certainly sounds an awful lot like conspiracy tin foil hat wearing nutter stuff.
But ...if it's true ....

I know that the flight logs for Lolita Express has a John Roberts listed. I know of a photograph of someone who looks like Justice Roberts wading in waist high water with Bill Clinton and other persons who were also on the flight log at the beach where Epstein owns(ed) a private island.

·
Registered
532 Posts
The attorney representing Kyle Rittenhouse has publicly claimed that Chief Justice John Roberts is a pedophile and that Jeffrey Epstein is still alive.
Yes, his tweet storm was pretty epic. Apparently his (ex) partners are suing him and have cited pretty erratic behavior, including his claiming that he's the second coming of Christ. So...

Offhand I'd say he's had a breakdown?

DH

·
Registered
13,441 Posts
Lin Wood? I'm not going to speculate on anything about Epstein but I'm pretty sure Wood understands the implications of defamation, especially against the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. And there are rumors that Epstein facilitated the supposedly illegal adoption of Roberts' two children from Wales.

Reactions: Schweisshund

·
68,118 Posts
"The attorney representing Kyle Rittenhouse" is not the the attorney representing Kyle Rittenhouse.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts

·
Registered
8,979 Posts
I am going to listen to what the man has to say. Epic meltdown? Maybe ...

But if it's the truth ..... Truth being the first casualty of war and all

·
Sledgehammer
4,690 Posts
Some times a private celebration makes more sense than a public one....

But, his trial is set for 2 months from now. Is the judge going to bother having a hearing on the prosecutor's motion? There has not been a change in circumstances and he has not violated the terms of his bond. So what's the point other than some DA butt hurt?

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Symbols are bad.
I went into a UK pub 30 years ago and their sign on the door said: "No Team Colors"
Was hoping I was not wearing any triggering colors.

I can't even wear my red gimmee cap around town.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
It's one thing to make a *********** 'sign'. Really bad to 'flash' it.

·
Registered
13,441 Posts
It's one thing to make a *********** 'sign'. Really bad to 'flash' it.
What's the difference in "making" vs "flashing?" Looks the same to me. People in this country are turning, have turned, into wet noodles to avoid hurting someone's feelings.

221 - 240 of 253 Posts