Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,693 Posts
And the battle begins.

Although this thread ought to be tagged onto the end of the other primary one on this subject, so I can keep track of it all.

Nemo

https://www.foxnews.com/us/accused-kenosha-shooters-lawyer-claims-self-defense-amid-new-video

CRIME
Published 4 hours ago
Accused Kenosha shooter's lawyer claims self-defense amid new video
'Kyle did nothing wrong. He exercised his God-given, Constitutional, common law and statutory law right to self-defense,' defense attorney John Pierce said.
By Louis Casiano | Fox News

A 17-year-old charged in two shooting deaths amid a chaotic demonstration in Kenosha, Wis., earlier this week feared for his life after being attacked by rioters who chased and beat him, his attorney said Friday.

In a lengthy statement, the lawyer for Kyle Rittenhouse, John Pierce, said prosecutors rushed to judgment in charging his client to appease "divisive" and "destructive" forces without analyzing Tuesday's events.

"This was not a serious investigation," Pierce said. "Rather, after learning Kyle may have had conservative political viewpoints, they immediately saw him as a convenient target who they could use as a scapegoat to distract from the Jacob Blake shooting and the government's abject failure to ensure basic law and order to citizens."

The shootings were recorded via cellphone and circulated online.

. . .

continued (kinda long)

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,693 Posts
Seems good idea to me.

Nemo

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,693 Posts
Wow, right click, copy image, click paste here and a pic from twitter worked above. I am surprised.

It took a minute to come over but wow!

Nemo

Reactions: Bkite and gunsmoker

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,693 Posts
Link?

Nemo

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,693 Posts
His defense keeps getting stronger by the shootee talking.

Nemo

Riots
Man Shot in the Arm by Kyle Rittenhouse Says His Only Regret Was "Not Killing the Kid"
Comments will do wonders for 17-year-old's self-defense argument.
Published 9 hours ago
on 28 August, 2020
Paul Joseph Watson

The Black Lives Matter protester in Kenosha who was shot in the arm by Kyle Rittenhouse says that his only regret was "not killing the kid," a statement that will do wonders to help Rittenhouse's self-defense argument.

Gaige Grosskreutz, who was caught on camera pointing a gun at Rittenhouse before the teenager show him in the arm, made the comments after doctors were able to save the limb from being amputated.

According to his friend Jacob Marshall, who is pictured with Grosskreutz, the BLM supporter's "only regret was not killing the kid and hesitating to pull the gun before emptying the entire mag into him."

In the Facebook post, Marshall also admits that Grosskreutz "drew his weapon" before he was shot by Rittenhouse.
"Well this literally shows INTENT TO KILL, so Kyle Rittenhouse's defense lawyer just got an early Christmas present," tweeted Mike Cernovich.

Well this literally shows INTENT TO KILL, so Kyle Rittenhouse's defense lawyer just got an early Christmas present. https://t.co/vce7ceMdq9

- Cernovich (@Cernovich) August 27, 2020
Rittenhouse has excellent legal representation now that Lin Wood has agreed with Rittenhouse's family to represent the 17-year-old.

. . .

continued

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,693 Posts
Wow, lookit that! It/They/Them is back.

Nemo

Reactions: Bkite

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,693 Posts
I was looking forward to the fun of it.

Nemo

Reactions: GM404

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,693 Posts
If anyone is interested.

Nemo

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-09...podcasts-defend-neighborhood-terrorists.html#

. . .

The Brighteon Store, by the way, is now offering made-in-the-USA Kyle Rittenhouse T-shirts with 100% of profits donated to the FightBack Foundation that's defending Rittenhouse against lawless left-wing prosecutors who are trying to criminalize acts of self-defense.

You can order Kyle Rittenhouse T-shirts at this link at the Brighteon Store. 100% of profits are donated to his legal defense, which will help protect the rights of all gun owners who deploy their firearms against violent, criminal aggressors wielding deadly weapons.

. . .

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,693 Posts
Ouch!

Nemo :shakehead:

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,693 Posts
Legal analysis and thought for everyone regarding Kenosha. Methinks all here will gain a new thought on the situation and how to react should they be there a couple hours before.

Nemo

https://amblerlawoffices.com/blog/f/four-lessons-from-kenosha

Four Lessons From Kenosha
August 27, 2020|2nd Amendment, guns

By now we have all seen the videos from Kenosha Wisconsin of riots (or "mostly peaceful protests") depending on which news network you watch. We have seen a young man named Kyle Rittenhouse give multiple interviews throughout the evening indicating that he was there to help out by "defending property." We then see Kyle get involved in two different shooting and arguable self-defense incidents, and finally we have seen headlines announcing that Kyle Rittenhouse has been charged with murder. Before we get into lessons learned, I need to point out that I am not a Wisconsin attorney. Because of this, I cannot specifically address how property can be defended in Wisconsin, how deadly force justification works in Wisconsin, or whether a 17 year old may lawfully open carry a weapon. However, there are still some major takeaways that we can synthesize from these events.

. . .

continued

Reactions: NTA

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,693 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,693 Posts
Defendant gets some $$ help.

Nemo

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kenosha-shootings-suspect-donation-gun-rights-group

Wisconsin
Published 1 day ago
Kenosha shooting's suspect Kyle Rittenhouse receives $50G donation from gun rights group
'We want Kyle to have the best defense possible,' his lawyer said
By Stephanie Pagones | Fox News

The National Foundation for Gun Rights (NFGR) has donated more than $50,000 to the man accused of fatally shooting two people and wounding a third during civil unrest in Kenosha, Wis., following the shooting of Jacob Blake in August.

The gun rights group announced Thursday it is sending the check - the result of more than 1,000 donations made the NFGR to benefit Kyle Rittenhouse - to be deposited into Rittenhouse's trust fund administered by one of his attorneys.

"I spoke with Kyle's mother this morning to let her know NFGR received over 1,000 donations amounting to over $50,000 from folks who support her son," said Dudley Brown, the foundation's executive director, in a press release. The foundation is a nonprofit extension of the National Association for Gun Rights.

. . .

continued

Reactions: Harhib

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,693 Posts
I think they made that for publicity. I strongly suggest you do more research on that organization before you send a check.

Nemo

from cited link above
"I spoke with Kyle's mother this morning to let her know NFGR received over 1,000 donations amounting to over $50,000 from folks who support her son," said Dudley Brown, the foundation's executive director, in a press release. The foundation is a nonprofit extension of the National Association for Gun Rights.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,693 Posts
Defense summary. Appears to be rather careful detailed analysis of video.

It has a YouTube link but I cannot get a direct link there without signing in. I will not do that.

This video was put up by Rittenhouse's defense team.

Nemo

https://www.americanpartisan.org/2020/09/kyle-rittenhouse-the-truth-in-11-minutes/

Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes
Posted by johnyMac | Sep 23, 2020 | JohnyMac, News and Links | 3 |

Kyle Rittenhouse's legal team has put out an 11-minute video outlining their case for self-defense for the alleged Rittenhouse shooting of armed attackers in Kenosha Wisconsin in August. The 11-minutes is compelling and worth your time and passing along.

. . .

continued

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,693 Posts
I won't necessarily believe them, but will deem both worthy of more consideration.

Nemo

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,693 Posts
Ask any true for the people democrat. He is just a figurehead so the evil white racist supremacist take over the world group of criminals can hide behind him in an attempt to try to fool everyone and put up a smokescreen to show they are not who every intelligent conforming to the group think idea true liberal knows they are.

Nemo

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,693 Posts
Rittenhouse trial begins this week. New to me video and interview worth the 4 mins.

Nemo

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,693 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,693 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,693 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: Savannah Dan