Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,988 Posts
I thought he was fired for posting comments or a video witb "controversial" statements about the case.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,988 Posts
When he is acquitted I hope the fallout will just be babbling blather from the BLM/antifa crowd that will be easy to ignore and tune out.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,988 Posts
Looking forward to a not-guilty verdict on all charges. Then he will be offered book and movie deals, and never have to work again. And believe me, while I'd be happy for him when that happens, I won't be the least bit envious.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,988 Posts
Kyle could do better with some answers, but his youth and vulnerability shows him as human, unlike what the jury saw with that sly snake commie Grosskreutz.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,988 Posts

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,988 Posts
Hard to predict whether the commie thugs will still riot. I suppose they will because that's what they do. But I'm sure most will give pause now regarding attacking anyone that looks like they might be armed.

They have seen how that can be a "He chose poorly" situation.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,988 Posts
To state the obvious: multiple times within minutes the AR-15 was successfully used in self-defense. This case was so public, that I believe it will result in more people purchasing one.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,988 Posts
And remember folks, he wanted to originally carry a pistol, but knowing he could not get a carry license at 17, was left with a long gun as the only legal firearm he could carry.

Wisconcin's gun control laws decided that, and he complied.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,988 Posts
Reactions: EJR914
1 - 9 of 9 Posts