it was a joke, read ICP_JUGGALO's sig.

oops, he changed his sig.
it used to say "NO,I AM NOT TONY STEWART"
sorry, icp

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,727 Posts
<--- Little E fan here

I think that Jr will a good fit Hendrick. I hate the fact that he leaving his dad's team, but I'm glad to see him getting away from Theresa, and getting his hands on championship quality equipment.

I'm also looking foward to seeing what JGR, Stewart, and Hamln will be able to do with Toyotas.

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
Nope, not anti-JR, just anti-media hype. There is no reason for this guy to get so much coverage (he's only Dale's son, no more, no less)

I have and always will be a Kurt Busch fan.

I don't understand the Tony Stewart stuff, either. Is Tony out there, somewhere? I know Home Despot is HQ'ed in GA, but that doesn't put 2 and 2 together...

Adam5---DEI is Big E's team in name only. Ever since the announcement of Childress building engines for JR, it has been nothing but downhill...
I didn't want mechanical failure to be what kept Jr out of contention.

AV8R---no grudge...well a little one...I can't stand the majority of the slobbering idiots that support Jr blindly. There is more hate and resentment from that camp than any other in Nascar. They should follow JR's act. They say he is nothing but class, they should change their ways and become class-acts like him, not drooling ******* retards...

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
tony218 said:
it was a joke, read ICP_JUGGALO's sig.

oops, he changed his sig.
it used to say "NO,I AM NOT TONY STEWART"
sorry, icp
you would have to see ICP_JUGGALO to understand
he looks very much like tony stewart.
it was a JOKE.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts