Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
...OR, "I was this close to making a Tony Stewart in my pants"...OR "This is about the size of Kevin Harvick's intellect"...OR "Jimmie told me Jeff's about this big..." :twisted: :wink:

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
:lol:

ptsmith24: what team do you claim? If it isn't SEC football, I ain't real football. As far as Nascar goes, I got nothing against JR, he's a top notch driver...I just have a hard time dealing with most all of the slobbering idiots that make up the Red Army :lol: I can get fairly obnoxious too, but at least I didn't throw cans or slurs/curses/insults at Jeff Gordon when he won at Talladega to break Big E's record!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
watch the tony stewart slams he's on this board
besides that, how many championships does your
(non) driver have?

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
Uhm, my non-driver Kurt Busch has at least 1 more championship than Dale Jr. has. :lol:

Not to mention Kurt Busch will always be the FIRST Nextel Cup Champion.

Boo-Hoo Jr fans...no chase this year sorry....Sucky Childress motors plagued champ run...too bad. :lol:

Seriously though, my man Kurt is a helluva driver and what do you have against him, other than BS media hype?
1. You can't say he's not a champ...2004 Nascar Nextel Cup Champion
2. He's won just as many races as Jr. in less time (look it up...)
3. Ok, so he's not from the southeast...what does that have to do with racing anymore?
4. Yeah, yeah the ears...so he got them pinned back. They have made him aerodynamically sound (can't argue with that, can you? :lol: )
5. He ain't goin' nowhere, the boy is a racer and he's here to stay. He may never be Big E, but he's a champ and you can't take that away.

...And many more

Not trying to P anyone off, but I respect (albeit lightly...) all the rest of the Nascar guys. The least you could do is give my boy some credit... :D

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
RepeatDefender said:
:lol:

ptsmith24: what team do you claim? If it isn't SEC football, I ain't real football. As far as Nascar goes, I got nothing against JR, he's a top notch driver...I just have a hard time dealing with most all of the slobbering idiots that make up the Red Army :lol: I can get fairly obnoxious too, but at least I didn't throw cans or slurs/curses/insults at Jeff Gordon when he won at Talladega to break Big E's record!
It was funny when some of the fans threw rolls of TP because Jr. came out and said "stop wasting all that beer". :lol:

The team I claim is that one that lost to USC yesterday.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
i'm a tony stewart fan he has (until the end of this season)
one more championship the your (non) driver. :neener:

·
Registered
15,974 Posts
tony218 said:
watch the tony stewart slams he's on this board besides that, how many championships does your
(non) driver have?
The NASCAR driver Tony Stewart posts on/reads this board?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts