Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
Typical - students always complaining about the curriculum. Maybe the professor thought it was sex ed? LOL.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,384 Posts
groats said:
There were some teachers I wished would take off their clothes... this is not one of them.
My first time at a topless beach was a major disappointment.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Had him for accounting last semester. He didn't give off the "crazy vibe"... He was actually a very good prof, I actually understood the material. Wonder what caused him to snap. :|

·
انا باتمان
11,745 Posts
Accounting huh? Maybe he was trying to add something up that was higher than 20. :lol:

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Quest50 said:
Had him for accounting last semester. He didn't give off the "crazy vibe"... He was actually a very good prof, I actually understood the material. Wonder what caused him to snap. :|
Dividing by zero???

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quest50 said:
was his class hard, or was he soft on his students???

·
Super Moderator
7,120 Posts
mountainpass said:
My first time at a topless beach was a major disappointment.
Most people who go to a topless/clothing optional beach the first time are expecting to see people who look like they could be on Baywatch.

Unfortunately most of the people you find there would be more likely candidates for extras in Creature from the Black Lagoon...

I went to a nude beach in St. Maarten and in the sand on the beach all you saw were footprints and nipple drag marks....

·
GeePeeDoHolic
6,404 Posts
SheriffOconee said:
Quest50 said:
was his class hard, or was he soft on his students???
Is that "difficult" and "easy" or . . . . . . .

I had an economics prof who enjoyed his class (us) so much, he sang us a long song (in Japanese) on the last day of class. Just a little touch of the creepy factor there, just a little.

·
انا باتمان
11,745 Posts
I've talked to a couple of adjunct professors there today. The one that had met him says this is completely out of character.

What surprises me is that this happened on Nov. 30, and it took a week for someone to complain and a few more days for an arrest?

Seems odd.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts