KSU Attempted attack

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Sharky, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Sharky

Sharky New Member

Web Editor: Tracey Christensen
    Last Modified: 9/26/2006 10:13:54 AM

Students and staffers at Kennesaw State University were sent a letter Monday that warned them of an attempted kidnapping on campus.

The kidnapping attempt took place about 1 p.m. Monday on Marietta Drive near the University Place Town Hall. According to Kemper Anderson, assistant director of Kennesaw State University's Department of Public Safety, the student was walking when a man in a black Pontiac Grand Am pulled up and tried to persuade her to get into the car with him. When she declined, he grabbed her wrist and attempted to force her into the vehicle. The student immediately punched the man in the face and he sped off northbound on Marietta Drive.

The suspect was described as a black male who was bald and possibly had a goatee. The victim said the man had an athletic build. He was driving a black Grand Am with dark tinted windows. The vehicle may have had a spoiler. Anyone with information on the suspect's identity should contact KSU police at 770-423-6666.

2. Sharky

Sharky New Member

just another reason for adults to be allowed to exercise their right to defend themselves on school grounds.

I am sure these predators arent targeting zones in which they believe to be gun free.......whatever! :roll:

3. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Good for her! :D

4. Sharky

Sharky New Member

my thoughts exactly! I used to live about 5 miles from that place and never really hear of anything bad happening. Then again I may not have been paying as much attention as I do now since I have been carrying and trying to get involved and learn more.

To bad she wasnt carrying(although illegal on school grounds)! One less BG on the street! Would have liked to see his face when he saw a snubbie or something she could have shot!

5. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Still Defenseless, Students Accosted On Campus

"KSU Police Chief Ted Cochran says several other female students have come forward claiming to have been approached by the same man."
    . . .

Again, why is he attacking students on a college campus? Because they are disarmed.

http://breakingnews.redstate.com/blogs/ ... _on_campus

6. Sharky

Sharky New Member

seems other BG's are just following suit...... look for prey in the fenced in areas!

I think in this case the BG's are smarter then the friggin cops! You dont have to be a brain scientist to figure out there is a pattern!