1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Looks neat. I wonder A) what it will cost and B) if they would sell to civilians full auto as a class III. It looks like they woud only sell FA to military & LEO. :(

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
And the company has no plans to sell to civilians from what I recall reading earlier.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
Tinkerhell said:
I wonder . . . if they would sell to civilians full auto as a class III.
That would be a federal felony.
:oops:

I still haven't figured out the class III thing yet. I know I can't afford one at this point so I've not bothered to read much of anyhting at all about it.

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
What the KRISS Super V Systemâ„¢ Offers to the Military/Law Enforcement/Civilian Markets
The KRISS System offers many potential benefits to a wide variety of applications, caliber sizes, services and operators. Here are just a few of the most important benefits:

ME WANTS!!! :twisted:

·
Romans 10:13
4,637 Posts
Perhaps they would let all GCO members field test one.....yeah I know.

·
68,872 Posts
Rammstein said:
I'd rather have a Hk UMP 45.
That is the first thing I buy when 18 U.S.C. 922(o) is finally struck down as violating the Second Amendment and being a power not authorized to Congress by the Commerce Clause.

Then I will buy an Hk21 belt fed in .308.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
yeah I know, I've seen you post that before but it's blocked at work and that's where I spent 99% of my online time.
:-$ (don't tell the boss)

Until I can afford one I won't go to the trouble of spending non-working hours to look it up. I still don't have any goats yet so that land only gets thinned out if I go do it. :D

·
Romans 10:13
4,637 Posts
Tinkerhell said:
yeah I know, I've seen you post that before but it's blocked at work and that's where I spent 99% of my online time.
:-$ (don't tell the boss)

Until I can afford one I won't go to the trouble of spending non-working hours to look it up. I still don't have any goats yet so that land only gets thinned out if I go do it. :D
Tink, you jest... of course. :shock: I meant they would never let us field test one.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
Rammstein said:
I'd rather have a Hk UMP 45.
That is the first thing I buy when 18 U.S.C. 922(o) is finally struck down as violating the Second Amendment and being a power not authorized to Congress by the Commerce Clause.
Man...an Hk sub chambered in .45.....that would be awesome to have.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts