Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
So far, I haven't heard anything positive about this gun. Then again I don't know of anyone who has ever shot a working copy. It is over a year late from when Kimber said it would be out.

On a side note, anyone else think a little too little too late for Kimber on this?

·
hu huh, you said "Member"
585 Posts
Another great bastardized Glock design (sarcasm). Riding the wave of swappable back-straps.

Every gun manufacturer and their grandmother wants in on this market. But there is nothing like a real GLOCK polymer pistol.

Looks like it has a Steyr grip to it, trying to get the angle of a 1911 grip. Screw the ambi mag drop, for a righty you think you'd be able to nudge the mag release on accident during a defensive draw situation or a struggle? I think so.

I don't like it, at all.

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
This is just an overpriced copy of the S&W M&P. Buy the M&P, you won't be disappointed. If you are, I'll take them off your hands for a small fee... :twisted:

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
I found this old thread....anyone have any experience w/ the Kimber KPD?

·
Banned
7,204 Posts
No experience with KPDs, but Kimber makes 1911s... stick to those. Their bolt rifles look nice as well as their over/under shotguns...but KPDs... I wouldn't give much thought at all. Get a Glock, XD, or M&P if you want tupperware.

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
JiG said:
No experience with KPDs, but Kimber makes 1911s... stick to those. Their bolt rifles look nice as well as their over/under shotguns...but KPDs... I wouldn't give much thought at all. Get a Glock, XD, or M&P if you want tupperware.
I know about their 1911's - my buddy has one.

I was just looking to see if anyone had fired one or possibly owned one....Glock, XD and M&P are considerations too....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.