Man of Myth and Legend
14,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and give us reparations!

Nemo

·
Registered
14,516 Posts
Another speaker took the megaphone and said “Black people will kill everything white in sight,” because of “all what you’ve done to us, all of what you’re done in the 6,000 year span and killing 600 million of us and 408 years in particular,” he said.
Hey, moron. Maybe you should look inwardly a bit and especially toward your "homeland" of Africa where your own black brethren did more to kill you or put you into slavery - and still doing it today - than any white man ever did. Or is that an inconvenient truth you'd rather not face? Careful what you wish for.

Reactions: 2ToeRacing

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Oh well. Either way.

·
Registered
14,516 Posts
Hey, it worked out well for ol' Nelson, didn't it? :sneaky:

MAKE AMERICA SOUTH AFRICA

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,240 Posts
NYC Psychiatrist goes on R-rated racist anti-white rant and reveals her Fantasy to murder any white people she encounters by shooting them through the head. She gave that speech during a seminar Yale University!

Dr. Aruna Khilanani made the remarks at the Ivy League institution’s Child Study Center on April 6, adding that she’d walk away from the shooting "with a bounce in my step" and that White people "make my blood boil" and "are out of their minds and have been for a long time,"

People like this should be involuntarily hospitalized in a high security mental institution.

·
Registered
14,516 Posts
People like this should be involuntarily hospitalized in a high security mental institution.
And you had the audacity to include her in the "Beatiful Women" thread. Shame on you. I bet she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch ball with those lips.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
And you had the audacity to include her in the "Beatiful Women" thread. Shame on you. I bet she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch ball with those lips.
You owe trailer hitch balls world wide an apology for such a cruel suggestion.

·
68,905 Posts
“Nothing makes me angrier than a white person who tells me not to be angry, because they have not seen real anger yet,” she said — before talking about how she “systematically” cut off most of her former white friends “around five years ago.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Link to her full rant? comment? discussion? whateveryoucallit is below.

This is posted by Bari Weiss, IIRC she is a former New York Times editorial manager level person who was run out or left because she was not woke enough.

Nemo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts