Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.wzzm13.com/news/local/ariz-student-gets-felony-charge-for-yearbook-pic-prank/166887840

Student gets felony charge for yearbook pic prank

MESA, Ariz. - An Arizona high school student was hit with dozens of criminal charges after horrified school officials discovered he had exposed his penis in a football team photo seen by thousands of students.

Det. Steve Berry of the Mesa Police Department said as a result of the incident, 19-year-old Hunter Osborn has been booked for 69 counts of indecent exposure -- a class 1 misdemeanor -- and one count of furnishing harmful items to minors -- a class 4 felony, reports CBS affiliate KPHO in Phoenix.

Berry said they arrived at that number of criminal charges because there were 69 students, ranging in age from 15 to 19, and 10 faculty members present when the picture was taken. If individuals in the photo are older than 18 and do not wish to press charges, the number of criminal counts could be reduced.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm thinking that discouraging displaying your genitals in a school photo is probably a good thing overall.

Pranks are funny, random penises not so much.

Your tastes may vary.

Az
I don't know about you, but who doesn't love being slapped in the eye by a yearbook penis? :shattered:

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Of course not. But that's the opposite end of the spectrum than giving him an award for exposing himself in a school picture.

Az
I was totally serious about him getting an award. Like totally. :faint:

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
i think it's hilarious too. people used to have a sense of humor.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Sorry, penises just aren't funny. Maybe if you drew a face on it.

Az
They are too funny. Mine has its own stand up routine.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
I can't believe he said they're not funny. Mine's been entertaining me for years.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,135 Posts
Mine has been entertaining me and a lady I know well for years also. On a regular basis with sometimes irregular activities.

Nemo

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
If he'd done this in a bathroom or locker room...wow, so different seeing a penis then..... at that point it should definitely result in a loss of rights etc

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If he'd done this in a bathroom or locker room...wow, so different seeing a penis then..... at that point it should definitely result in a loss of rights etc
Yes, he committed a very serious crime. He must be punished and made an example of.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,135 Posts
If it's funny, she'll be laughing.

Az
She does that alot. At my ideas.

Hey hey, IDEAS IDEAS!!! Never laughs at other stuff. NEVER!

Nemo

1 - 20 of 23 Posts