Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes.....did not take long for someone to notice. Also one of our local shops discussed at length.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Are we sure that wasn't the Onion? The girls name at the end was "Teets".

Interesting article, nonetheless.

·
69,149 Posts
But almost 30 years after the law was passed, it is still in place and still popular, not least because Kennesaw’s crime rate has remained disproportionately low, even as the town’s population swelled from 5,000 in 1982 to almost 35,000 now. According to the latest FBI statistics, Kennesaw recorded 31 violent crimes â€" mainly robberies and aggravated assaults â€" during 2008. In other similar-sized local towns the figures were much higher â€" 127 in Dalton and 188 in Hinesville. For property crimes â€" largely burglaries and thefts â€" Kennesaw recorded 555 while Dalton had 1,124 and Hinesville 1,802.

Samantha Ellis, 26, a Kennesaw resident, with her lightweight Kimber Ultra Carry .45
“Firearms are involved in less than 2 per cent of the crime around here,†confirms Craig Graydon, a police lieutenant who has served in Kennesaw for 24 years. “If nothing else, [the firearms law] draws a lot of attention to the importance of crime prevention.†Though it will give liberals heartburn, Kennesaw’s gun policy works.

·
PawPaw x 3
8,568 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
But almost 30 years after the law was passed, it is still in place and still popular, not least because Kennesaw’s crime rate has remained disproportionately low, even as the town’s population swelled from 5,000 in 1982 to almost 35,000 now. According to the latest FBI statistics, Kennesaw recorded 31 violent crimes â€" mainly robberies and aggravated assaults â€" during 2008. In other similar-sized local towns the figures were much higher â€" 127 in Dalton and 188 in Hinesville. For property crimes â€" largely burglaries and thefts â€" Kennesaw recorded 555 while Dalton had 1,124 and Hinesville 1,802.

Samantha Ellis, 26, a Kennesaw resident, with her lightweight Kimber Ultra Carry .45
“Firearms are involved in less than 2 per cent of the crime around here,†confirms Craig Graydon, a police lieutenant who has served in Kennesaw for 24 years. “If nothing else, [the firearms law] draws a lot of attention to the importance of crime prevention.†Though it will give liberals heartburn, Kennesaw’s gun policy works.
:righton:

·
69,149 Posts
Perhaps sensing the liberal shiver going down my spine, he offers to give me a test drive. But the trainer is out and the firing range at the back of the shop is busy. I spot groups of women in purple earmuffs, and fathers and sons lining up in the 10 alleys to shoot bullets into posters of deranged zombies called Bob and Steve. I am relieved: while I am game to try shooting, I am afraid I might enjoy it.
I have yet to discover somebody who does not.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
I love it. And God Bless Teets. :righton:

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
dunkel said:
The girls name at the end was "Teets".
Searching for a job as an elementary school teacher. We need more like that.
One of the reasons I like going to Nick's. She's pretty cute. :righton:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Arkimedes said:
I think I'm in love :love:
:screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Tech5 said:
Arkimedes said:
I think I'm in love :love:
:screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:
I walk amongst lvl 5 secured inmates all day, love guns, hate extremism, think a great date is BBQ and firing off some rounds at a gun range followed by Phantom of the Opera at a performing hall center.....

You honestly expect me to be sane?????? :righton: :righton: :righton:

·
Registered
117 Posts
I was referring to the attractive woman in the black t-shirt and bluejeans holding the pistol :)

Not sure how that makes me crazy, but oh well...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts