Kelly Loeffler Senator?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by Nemo, Nov 29, 2019.

1. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

2. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

F**k Twitter.
    Is there a regular website that contains Loeffler's comments?

awanatech and StarJack like this.

3. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

I don't believe it's either. She's opposed to mob rule where armed thugs are blocking streets and saying the police are not allowed in.

4. moe mensale

Instead of going off half cocked, maybe you should have viewed the provided link. You would have seen the Fox News segment where Loeffler is talking with Fox's Ed Henry and making those comments.

5. moe mensale

6. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

I reviewed the twitter video again, and in context, I just didn't see where she was condemning peaceful open carry; it was a statement specific to the thuggery.

7. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

I just heard an anti-Doug Collins ad,
    telling everyone how horrible he is for being a lawyer that worked for a law firm that advertised it services to persons charged with felony crimes, including murder, drug trafficking and child molestation.
    The anti-Collins narrator said this shows that Doug Collins doesn't share Georgia's values, and he should not be elected

My take on it is that this disgusting, bottom-feeding negative ad, which should be widely ridiculed by anybody in decent society, was actually approved by Kelly Loeffler in her own voice! So, I conclude Kelly Loeffler is a scumbag. I will not vote for her under any circumstances. She is pandering to the idiot redneck vote, and those low-information voters who tend to be easily excited-- like a significant percentage of suburban women and mothers.

8. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Two biggest mistakes ever allowed to happen in this Country. Allowing women to vote and to hold any public office other than Librarian.

9. atlsrt44

atlsrt44 Well-Known Member

I heard the same commercial and I agree it was garbage. But I think it was just poor taste

10. 1911

1911 7 Year Member

Cliff notes on video? Please. I don't like clicking on a unknown site or video.

11. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

This make you feel better or worse? It's YouTube.

12. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

Yes the ad is in very poor taste. What political ad isn't? The part about his being a defense attorney is the part in poor taste and should have never been put in a political ad. The part about Collins being a RINO is factual though and people should really pay close attention to it and his voting record. Approving the overall message of the ad doe NOT make Loeffler a scumbag. No more than Collins being a defense attorney makes him a scumbag as the ad suggest. As far as her pandering to the idiot redneck vote instead look to Collins ads to decide which is really pandering to the voters that do not pay attention to the voting record of the person of choice. You know the ones... Those that pay too much attention to stupid political ads and not enough attention to the actions that actually show their true colors.

1911 and StarJack like this.
  13. Deepocean

Deepocean Member

Have you seen the ones with the hogs yet??

14. Craftsman

Craftsman Well-Known Member

Well now we know what it takes to offend a lawyer. Didn't think that was possible. :)

15. 1911

1911 7 Year Member

Thanks for the cliff notes on the ad. I am voting for Collins although the winner here will likely go against Jon Ossoff who is a flaming liberal and anti-gun supporter. My vote = anyone but Ossoff in November.

I am not voting for Fulton County Sheriff since all of them are crooks.

16. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

the same Collins that sides with Abrams as VP, Biden as President and is rated less conservative than 2 liberal Democrats?

Adam5 likes this.
  17. 1911

1911 7 Year Member

You are badly mistaken.

We will see Tuesday.

18. MLS 4506

MLS 4506 Active Member

neither one is on the ballot Tuesday,that race is on Nov. 3

19. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Are you saying that as a state representative he didn't side with and support Stacey Abrams when SB308 was being heard?