Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
I watch the watchers
12,883 Posts
Well...... since I can't get one of these -

That seems to be a pretty durn good consolation prize.
Unnatural love for bullpups, that's what it is. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is that?

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What is that?

·
Custom User Title
1,663 Posts
Yeah, I might have to buy one of those. I too fancy bullpups.

·
Registered
299 Posts
just when i thought i was done buying guns...something like this comes along...i hope rugers new gun isnt somthing i want

·
Registered
7,594 Posts
Wow! And under $350? Every home should have one! Somebody pass a law.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
http://cheaperthandirt.com/blog/?p=5659

The operator is able to move a switch located near the top of the grip to select the right or left tube, or move the switch to the center to eject a shell without chambering another round. The bull-pup design results in an overall length of only 26? with an 18.5? barrel while the bottom eject design makes the firearm truly ambidextrous.
Sweeeeeet :righton:

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
CountryGun said:
Where did you get that price? I have heard around $750 msrp but those seem to be preliminary figures.

·
Registered
7,594 Posts
Jmark said:
CountryGun said:
Where did you get that price? I have heard around $750 msrp but those seem to be preliminary figures.
My bad. :oops: I took it from a comment in a blog. It's not factual. $750 sounds more realistic.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Oleg is posting stuff so I suspect it's probably in pre-production phase at this moment.

I'd suspect they'll be doing the official thing at the Shot Show.

·
I watch the watchers
12,883 Posts
Ashe said:
What is that?
I'm guessing you aren't asking what Kel-Tec's latest offering is :lol:
The picture I posted is a prototype of the Monolith Arms P-12. It never came to fruition, but it's rumored that it was sold to Magpul (who didn't produce it 'due to the unforeseeable political climate' at the time.)

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
If it was semi-auto it would be about perfect. That said...$750 is more than I'd probably pay for any shotgun.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Make it under $500 and I'll pre-order it, although $700-900 seems more likely. That said Kel-Tec always surprises me with their price points.

This thing could be the ultimate home defense weapon. Keep one mag loaded with slugs (or other specialty shells) and one with good ol 00.

Light and maneuverable. The only issue I could see would be reliability. I'd have to get a few hundred trouble free shells through it to trust that system in a shotgun.

·
16,485 Posts
MrMorden said:
If it was semi-auto it would be about perfect. That said...$750 is more than I'd probably pay for any shotgun.
What about an AA-12?

$750 is more than I would pay for this, too. I might consider a used one in the future, after all the kinks are worked out, but even then I doubt I'll do any more than consider.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts