Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would any of you guys be interested in ordering one of these?

Front (Top, right corner):

Back:

*Note: The Sig Sauer SP2022 and Remington 870 Wingmaster is not included with the shirts. :shattered:

I made them for some guys over at the AR15.Com Georgia forums and thought you guys might want to order some too.

If there's enough interest I'll post another thread on ordering information.

·
Old Time Member
2,647 Posts
I just sent you a IM on AR15.com. My screen name there is beavnet as TheLaw was already taken. I am interested in at least one XL. Please let me know. Thank you!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TheLaw said:
I just sent you a IM on AR15.com. My screen name there is beavnet as TheLaw was already taken. I am interested in at least one XL. Please let me know. Thank you!
Alright. I'll make an order thread once more people are interested.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Interested--I'll take at least 2. I might be able to find a few more people who are interested as well.

3XL and XXL for me
L for a friend
L for another friend
XXL for another friend

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
NO, Looks very cheesy

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
I'd take one, too. Like Adam5, gotta wait for that first paycheck though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks great, hope it's grey like it looks and not black. Interested in at least two. Know more nerds who'd probably be interested in more!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lostprofit said:
I'd take one, too. Like Adam5, gotta wait for that first paycheck though.
Well it takes a week for the printer to make the shirts and once I start an order thread I'll give it a week or so to make sure people who wanted in got in.

mercaptan said:
Looks great, hope it's grey like it looks and not black. Interested in at least two. Know more nerds who'd probably be interested in more!
The shirts are green, actually. I know my camera made the colors look a little funny. I can take better pictures if anyone would like.

Hopefully in a couple days I'll be able to gauge the interest level better and I can start taking orders.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,890 Posts
I was going to repond to your original post on Arfcom, but needed the job first.

Thank you for sharing here.

·
Registered
942 Posts
I've seen the shirts and they look great. I can confirm that they are green, not gray as is shown in the pics.

·
Registered
347 Posts
price?

·
Old, Slow, Boring Dude
2,495 Posts
I would like to order at least 2, maybe more.

Let us know when, where, and how to order!!!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts