Just purchased a new pistol

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by MIchael, Feb 4, 2007.

1. MIchael

MIchael New Member

Springfield microcompact. Our first child is due Feb 28th so I went to D. Geller and sons to by my wife something amythisttttt (?). On the way home decided to stop by Adventure Outdoors and this micro compact 45 caught my eye. My wife (unknown to her) just purchased me a new pistol. Anyways, I love it and it will alternate with the colt for my new concealed carry. God Bless America.

2. Wiley

Wiley New Member

Congrats! You need to come to the shoot on the 11th (see 'general events') so we can all drool over it.

3. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

4. rajl

rajl New Member

Ummmm....as cool as your shiny new toy is, I think you are going to have hell to pay on the domestic front. Just my :2cents:

5. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Not necessarily. My wife doesn't complaing about my getting new toys when she gets jewelry. Sat she got sparkly stuff from Shane Co., tomorrow I pick up my new Walther PPK. We are both happy.

6. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

Let's all hope that my engagement ring disguises my little trip to the CMP in Alabama for an M1. I feel your pain! I hope I'm as lucky!

7. MIchael

MIchael New Member

Yep, no problems on the homefront. She wasn't exactly excited for me but she wasn't to pissed.

8. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

When you are married, thats called a win-win situation. :wink: