Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Springfield microcompact. Our first child is due Feb 28th so I went to D. Geller and sons to by my wife something amythisttttt (?). On the way home decided to stop by Adventure Outdoors and this micro compact 45 caught my eye. My wife (unknown to her) just purchased me a new pistol. Anyways, I love it and it will alternate with the colt for my new concealed carry. God Bless America.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Congrats! You need to come to the shoot on the 11th (see 'general events') so we can all drool over it.

·
Registered
391 Posts
MIchael said:
My wife (unknown to her) just purchased me a new pistol.
Ummmm....as cool as your shiny new toy is, I think you are going to have hell to pay on the domestic front. Just my :2cents:

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,821 Posts
rajl said:
MIchael said:
My wife (unknown to her) just purchased me a new pistol.
Ummmm....as cool as your shiny new toy is, I think you are going to have hell to pay on the domestic front. Just my :2cents:
Not necessarily. My wife doesn't complaing about my getting new toys when she gets jewelry. Sat she got sparkly stuff from Shane Co., tomorrow I pick up my new Walther PPK. We are both happy.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Let's all hope that my engagement ring disguises my little trip to the CMP in Alabama for an M1. I feel your pain! I hope I'm as lucky!

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
MIchael said:
Yep, no problems on the homefront. She wasn't exactly excited for me but she wasn't to pissed.
When you are married, thats called a win-win situation. :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts