Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is just my opinion , ive been looking around at some of the other gun forum sights, and posted a few lines here and there ,but i swear there are some of the rudest people on the larger sights that i have ever tried to talk to . you say something and they just want to be total butts about it. rude, unhelpful, just plain *** holes about everything. just my opinion but i think ill stay right here at home and talk to people who actualy seem to care about others and the questions you ask. not like its some low life from Georgia, who dont know his butt from a hole in the ground. thank each and every one of you for your opinions, and answers, i have stupidly asked, or misspeled a word to.
love billy. :cheers::bowdown: :love:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
997 Posts
i was just thinking the same thing. Ya'll are just a bunch of lovely southern gents that make a sweet innocent southern belle such as me feel right at home.....

everyone here is soooo polite.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,215 Posts
I wish the two of you touchie feelie bliss ninnies would just shut shut up...





There.... We more line the other gun boards now? :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,172 Posts
USMC - Retired said:
I wish the two of you touchie feelie bliss ninnies would just shut shut up...

There.... We more line the other gun boards now? :lol:
Thanks Gunny. If I had diabetes, I'd need an insulin shot after reading those posts...

Ewwww! Gag! Barf! Use your imagination...!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
633 Posts
This is a great board. Most of the other sites do have really rude folks. The only other site besides this one that I would recommend to anybody is CombatCarry.com

The folks on that site for the most part are nice and don't flame folks.
 

·
Atlanta Overwatch
Joined
·
13,820 Posts
gunsbillygun said:
this is just my opinion , ive been looking around at some of the other gun forum sights, and posted a few lines here and there ,but i swear there are some of the rudest people on the larger sights that i have ever tried to talk to . you say something and they just want to be total butts about it. rude, unhelpful, just plain *** holes about everything. just my opinion but i think ill stay right here at home and talk to people who actualy seem to care about others and the questions you ask. not like its some low life from Georgia, who dont know his butt from a hole in the ground. thank each and every one of you for your opinions, and answers, i have stupidly asked, or misspeled a word to.
love billy. :cheers::bowdown: :love:
It sounds like you've been to Glocktalk.........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
997 Posts
Adam5 said:
gunsbillygun said:
this is just my opinion , ive been looking around at some of the other gun forum sights, and posted a few lines here and there ,but i swear there are some of the rudest people on the larger sights that i have ever tried to talk to . you say something and they just want to be total butts about it. rude, unhelpful, just plain *** holes about everything. just my opinion but i think ill stay right here at home and talk to people who actualy seem to care about others and the questions you ask. not like its some low life from Georgia, who dont know his butt from a hole in the ground. thank each and every one of you for your opinions, and answers, i have stupidly asked, or misspeled a word to.
love billy. :cheers::bowdown: :love:
It sounds like you've been to Glocktalk.........
ditto
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,588 Posts
Doc Holliday said:
This is a great board. Most of the other sites do have really rude folks. The only other site besides this one that I would recommend to anybody is CombatCarry.com

The folks on that site for the most part are nice and don't flame folks.
I like http://www.stoppingpower.net

The rules are strictly enforced. Very polite neighborhood.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,798 Posts
GlockTalk has some of the gayest rules ever.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yep i feel mushey, need to go roll in the sand and shot something ,somebody let the lead fly and the handgranads loose.
something needs to bleed. :minigun:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
633 Posts
ber950 said:
Doc Holliday said:
This is a great board. Most of the other sites do have really rude folks. The only other site besides this one that I would recommend to anybody is CombatCarry.com

The folks on that site for the most part are nice and don't flame folks.
I like http://www.stoppingpower.net

The rules are strictly enforced. Very polite neighborhood.
I have lurked there a couple of times. I might have to join!
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top