just joined GCO(again)

Discussion in 'GENERAL EVENTS' started by vanguard, Oct 6, 2010.

1. vanguard

vanguard New Member

I just sent off my check and membership app. to GCO, I was a member untill about a year ago, I lost my job 17 months ago and now I have only 6 weeks of unemployment left, so I am at least goin to get my membership back before all my money is gone. I hope a job comes soon. :righton:

2. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

How many weeks total did they give you?

3. vanguard

vanguard New Member

26 but then you have emergency tiers 1-4 you can get, then the senate passed more emergency funds in august. but this is it for me after nov 12 it,s all gone. and my wife got layed off 2 months ago.

4. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

All, in total, how many did you get? Past the standard 26, how many did you get?

5. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member

More importantly, what work skill sets do you have? Folks on here may know of jobs available that suit you.

6. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

yes please post your skills bro. I have no problem passing your resume or name and number off to someone hiring.

7. vanguard

vanguard New Member

OBJECTIVE: TO WORK LONG TERM WITH AN HONEST, STABLE COMPANY, AND TO LEARN NEW SKILLS AND GROW IN KNOWLEDGE.
    SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS . I have worked in customer service for over 10 years and I am very good at handling complaints and rebuilding customer trust. I have worked in office, store and warehouse settings. I can operate forklifts, reach trucks, etc. I am a fast learner and I have many tools and experience in various settings.

WORK EXPERIENCE : GOLDEN CARE OF COMMERCE,GA. 2325 NORTH ELM ST. COMMERCE,GEORGIA. FROM JAN.2008 UNTIL MAY. 2009 I WAS A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP, AND ALSO DID EQUIPMENT REPAIRS. THE COMPANY WAS BOUGHT BY LINCARE THEN CLOSED 5 MONTHS LATER.
    PUBLIX SUPERMARKET: 2095 HWY 211 BRASELTON,GA. 678-425-6200 FROM JUNE 2007 UNTIL NOV. 2007. I WAS A STOCKMAN. I LEFT TO TAKE A MUCH BETTER JOB OPPORTUNITY WITH GOLDEN CARE.
    C.W.S ELECTRIC: 445 JOHNSON ST. HARTWELL, GA.706-377-3291 FROM JAN. 2007 UNTIL JUNE 2007. I WAS A HELPER ON A TEMPORARY BUILDING JOB.
    TRI-CITY ELECTRIC. 12296 MATTERHORN RD. FT,MYERS FL. 239-768-5566 I WAS AN ELECTRICAL HELPER/ INSTALLER. FROM 2004 UNTIL 2007. WE MOVED TO GEORGIA TO BE NEAR FAMILY.

thanks guys, that would be great, I am very good at all kinds of repairs, I do plumbing, electrical, auto repair.
    thanks for any help, I need to get back to work.

8. vanguard

vanguard New Member

i don,t know. it started in june of 09. :?

9. vanguard

vanguard New Member

thank you , good to be back. got my GFL now to find a gun I can afford.