Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

Just For The Record

536 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  dcannon1 
#1 ·
Hello,
GCO, I just want to say for the record that I am not against open carry. I have just experinced a lot of things in my life. I am a former police officer, I have been to five different combat zones, been shot, shot people. Its a good thing that you carry your weapon with you because it is not doing you any good at home in the closet. I have never had a victim of a crime say that they wish they did'nt have a gun or some type of self-defense training even if they were anti-gun.

I never meant to disrepect anyone here at all really. I just believe if I get hit with my on piece it will hurt 10 times more.

#2 ·
Signal 69 said:
Hello,
GCO, I just want to say for the record that I am not against open carry. I have just experinced a lot of things in my life. I am a former police officer, I have been to five different combat zones, been shot, shot people. Its a good thing that you carry your weapon with you because it is not doing you any good at home in the closet. I have never had a victim of a crime say that they wish they did'nt have a gun or some type of self-defense training even if they were anti-gun.

I never meant to disrepect anyone here at all really. I just believe if I get hit with my on piece it will hurt 10 times more.
Didn't hurt my feelings and I am next door to you as I am in Mcdonough also!

#4 ·
RedDawnTheMusical said:
The OC vs. CC debate is a hot button issue her with passionate people on both sides. There is no right answer - just personal preference.
Well that goes with just about anything as everyone is so opinionated these days .I never try to please anyone , I just speak for myself and let it be .I never worry about speaking my opinion as I am sure many will either agree or disagree . That's just human nature .

#5 ·
Tech5 said:
Well that goes with just about anything as everyone is so opinionated these days .I never try to please anyone , I just speak for myself and let it be .I never worry about speaking my opinion as I am sure many will either agree or disagree . That's just human nature .
Opinionated? What does that mean? Who you calling opinionated? You got something to say to me? :lol:

#6 ·
RedDawnTheMusical said:
Tech5 said:
Opinionated? What does that mean? Who you calling opinionated? You got something to say to me? :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.