Jussie Smollett - full exoneration !

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by NTA, Mar 26, 2019.

1. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

No prosecutor would bring these collusion (with two beaters) charges in Chicago.

Wonder if I could get away with mailing myself some white powder ? Probably.

2. rle737ng

rle737ng Member

Well, there are two systems of justice. One for Good Comrades like Jussie, another for Bad Comrade Deplorables.

diamondback likes this.

3. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Damn white privilege! :groupprotest:

Oh, wait.

diamondback likes this.
  4. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Well, he is forfeiting $10,000 bond.
    So that's like paying a fine.
    He DID incur legsl expenses to his lawyer(s).
    He has suffered embarrassment that his hoax was exposed and he was found to be a lying, manupulating evil drama queen, an instigator of hate propaganda against whites and conservatives (whom he falsely blamed for this attack.)

He apparently has agreed to do some type of community service in Chicago probably for poor black youth . (Would it be too much to ask that his reparations be owed to the white conservative community-- Trump supporters specifically ---the people that he defamed and falsely tried to frame for a hate crime ?)

I agree he's getting off way too lighte , but he's gay, and he's black, and he did what he did to try to hurt Trump and Trump supporters. So therefore the black Democrat power structure in Chicago is helping him.

CardsFan likes this.
  5. Schweisshund

Schweisshund Well-Known Member

Smollett must be outraged that his attacker walked.

6. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

He did get his money's worth with his lawyer.
    They do say that he has no priors (apparently using his brother's name was enough to cover that).

7. moe mensale

The community service was already performed but it related to a previous, unrelated case. I didn't know you could do that. :popcorn:

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...-due-to-unrelated-previous-community-service/

8. moe mensale

Apparently, so did George Soros with the State Attorney who handled the case. Returns on investments sometime take a while to materialize.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...foxx-prosecutor-who-let-jussie-smollett-walk/

9. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

He is missing out on the fun time of being the new friendly guy in jail.

Nemo

10. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

This is understandable.

Nemo

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...sh-is-about-chicago-mayor-election-next-week/

11. Craftsman

Craftsman Well-Known Member

People told me if Trump was elected I would see cases prosecuted or not based on race, riches, and connections. Damn if they weren't right.

12. StarJack

StarJack Well Aged Member

Getting charges dropped is NOT the same as exoneration.

13. a_springfield

a_springfield Well-Known Member

What if a white man paid some sweeds to beat him up and blamed two black guys in Obama hats?

14. MLS 4506

MLS 4506 Active Member

I wonder if the federal charges for using the mail are still pending

15. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

Yes...

16. RedDawnTheMusical

RedDawnTheMusical Well-Known Member

I think that his and the prosecutor's Obama connections were far more helpful here than his lawyer. He claims exoneration, but his forfeiting of his bail bond and agreement to community service says otherwise. Hopefully the feds step in on this and/or the police/city take him to court to cover their expenses of the investigation.

Harhib likes this.
  17. mrhutch

mrhutch Well-Known Member

He was not exhonerated, the state just decided not to spend the time and resources to prosecute him since he has 16 federal charges pending that are being investigated by the FBI. They consder his 10,000 forfeited bond and community service enough repayment to the city of Chicago/state of Illinois and will let the feds deal with him as they see fit.

Personally I think he should be fully prosecuted at both federal and state level, but can understand how the prosecutors in Chicago have their hands full with folks that have been attacking and shooting OTHER folks instead of just beating themselves up for attention.

18. awanatech

awanatech Well-Known Member

I'm sure the outcome would be the same:???:

19. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

He does not have 16 charges pending (Federal or State).
    But, seems to me anyway, sending white powder in the mail will probably get a hook into some nasty terrorism charge.

20. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

Community service, ha. Stuffing envelopes for a race hustler organization.

People in Chicago, Baltimore, etc. deserve what they get when they elect these particular kinds of political folks.