Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So on July 2nd the libtards are going to stage nation wide protests (riots) supporting impeachment of our President. If any counter protesters show up I'm sure you all know what will happen next. I know a few people on here are GA Militia but others as well should take up the cause. I'll be going to the one in Atlanta to help protect the counter protesters. I invite anyone of a passionate and good mindset to join me.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
I generally try not to wrestle with pigs.

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
You've got to hand it to the Democrats and the main stream media - they have done an outstanding job of keeping this whole "Russia stole the election" theme going. I think that their strategy was keeping it up until the mid term election to shift control of congress back, then obstruct Trump until the next POTUS election. They're doing a great job at it and, of course, Trump doesn't help himself any as he seems incapable of plugging the media leaks coming from his own Administration.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,130 Posts
I am about a 3 hour drive from DC. Wife and I each have relatives about an hour from the Metrorail to downtown. I just might have to go for a ride that day. Going there to see the brouhaha would be fun.

With my luck I'd end up caught in the middle of some kind of political riot or something.

Nemo

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
I would not be attending a rally like this in gun free DC , it has nothing to do with Trump

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,130 Posts
DC is fun and safe, as long as you know where and when to go and not go.

Nemo

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
car manufacturers might have to add an additional setting on their 4wd selectors...sand, dirt, mud, snow, and protestors.

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
DC is fun and safe, as long as you know where and when to go and not go.

Nemo
I'm in DC all the time. It's not the location that's the problem. It's the people Who will be at this particular event, that are the problem.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,130 Posts
Well come on up anyway. I will wear a red hat and stand beside you. Bring a good hiking stick and we should be fine.

Nemo

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,130 Posts
Might be one in Richmond Va too. I would wear that hat and take more than a hiking stick to observe and laugh at that one.

Nemo

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,130 Posts
Go look at the page for the "sister marches" for the impeachment march organization.

Nothing noted for DC or Richmond so far.

Pay attention to the sign in the upper center right. I got a good laugh at it. Lots of credibility in that organization.

Nemo

http://www.impeachmentmarch.org/sister-marches.html

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
I generally try not to wrestle with pigs.
Fâ€" it. I don't know if I'd go if I was in the D.C. area, but I fully support anyone going to this event.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Go look at the page for the "sister marches" for the impeachment march organization.

Nothing noted for DC or Richmond so far.
Nor Atlanta.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,130 Posts
If no one says those folks are wrong, the impression is that they are right.

Nemo

1 - 20 of 22 Posts