Judicial Watch: Fast and Furious & Paris terrorist attacks

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Billennium, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Billennium

Billennium Custom User Title

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2...un-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Wow, that is a poorly written, difficult to understand article. The writer ought to erase it and try again. It seems to be very important, but it is very unclear and fails to make its point understandable.

3. Taurus92

Taurus92 Well-Known Member

That seems rather critical to the point they are trying to make.

4. Malum Prohibitum

Why don't they post the Report of Investigation?

5. Taurus92

Taurus92 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I see this being used to support Universal Background Checks. I'm sure we'll all watch in amazement as they argue the need because agents went to extremes to allow the already illegal sale to happen. And, if the media picks up any of this, they will ignore the agent's actions and any connection to FNF. :shakehead:

6. CoolHand

CoolHand Active Member

There's a thread in the General Discussion forum on AR15.com that also ties the Hillary Clinton run state department to Fast & Furious. It seems that someone pretty high up at State approved ITAR exemptions for the operation. ITAR is a real PITA law administered by the State Department that regulates the import/export of anything weapon related. Judicial watch, David Codrea and others are trying really hard to get their hands on that info with the usual stonewalling, lying, etc... from the Obama Administration. What a shocker.

7. Malum Prohibitum

I wish there were more verifiable details in this article. As for now, I call :bsflag: Sorry, but I just do not believe the article or the links that it is attempting to make with vague assertions.

8. jato

jato New Member

BTW, ITAR is not just weapons. It also cover transfer of technology. We had the get ITAR approved to sell a communications satellite to a foreign country even if the satellite had no military or weapons ability.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016