Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,075 Posts
Any of y'all hear the death penalty defense lawyer that was on WSB 750 ranting that he was not being allowed to see his client? Funny thing is that the perp has not hired the lawyer that is claiming to represent him. The lawyer said that he just "assumed" Nichols would need his services.

·
68,680 Posts
Yeah, he was actually a government lawyer, i.e., federal public defender. I laughed out loud when the reporter said, "but isn;t it true that he hasn't even requested you?" and the lawyer began stammering . . .

·
NRA Certified Instructor
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
The great judge debate is on. Seams law makers (not Georgia) are saying Judges should not have guns in the courtroom. However this morning on Fox they had a "Pistol Pack'n Judge" from Texas on. She was saying everyone should carry. "It's a matter of taking responsibility for your own safety". She also said she not only carries in the courtroom but when walking the dog, pumping gas or shopping for groceries.

·
Registered
9,075 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
Yeah, he was actually a government lawyer, i.e., federal public defender. I laughed out loud when the reporter said, "but isn;t it true that he hasn't even requested you?" and the lawyer began stammering . . .
Yup, that was funny.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts