Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Great episode. Unfortuately, it doesn't give some of the cop hating mouthbreathers here anything to whine like punks about.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
11b101abn said:
Great episode. Unfortuately, it doesn't give some of the cop hating mouthbreathers here anything to whine like punks about.
Wow :shock:

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
11b101abn said:
Oh Yah! In your face! Take that you bunch of... hey.. wait a minute.... I think newb is calling us cop bashers... That's not right is it?

·
I watch the watchers
12,883 Posts
RedDawnTheMusical said:
11b101abn said:
Oh Yah! In your face! Take that you bunch of... hey.. wait a minute.... I think newb is calling us cop bashers... That's not right is it?
Georgia Code - Crimes and Offenses - Title 16, Section 16-11-39
(a) A person commits the offense of disorderly conduct when such person commits any of the following:
(3) Without provocation, uses to or of another person in such other person´s presence, opprobrious or abusive words which by their very utterance tend to incite to an immediate breach of the peace, that is to say, words which as a matter of common knowledge and under ordinary circumstances will, when used to or of another person in such other person´s presence, naturally tend to provoke violent resentment, that is, words commonly called 'fighting words';

·
Under Scrutiny
19,384 Posts
Fallschirmjäger what is the edition of your code book? That sounds like the Forsyth County version.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I deleted a my earlier response in this thread, I now see I shouldn't have.

11b101abn said:
If you're a cop and have this little class, I'll join the mouthbreathers and hate you. Idiot.

:righton:

·
I watch the watchers
12,883 Posts
mountainpass said:
Fallschirmjäger what is the edition of your code book? That sounds like the Forsyth County version.
It's actually just a cut'n'paste from Onecle.com, last updated 21 APR 06 according to the page. The Pocketbooks edition I carry is 2009 but I'm too lazy to type That out letter by letter.

I wasn't aware that Fortyth County even had a code for Disorderly.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,384 Posts
Fallschirmjäger said:
I wasn't aware that Forsyth County even had a code for Disorderly.
I thought you had made that code section up. :lol: I could actually understand the language...."fighting words"......

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
11b101abn said:
Don't ban him... I have a feeling this guy is going to give us some entertainment for the next few weeks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts