Joe Torre Anti?

Discussion in 'In the News' started by GAGunOwner, May 30, 2007.

1. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

Again, found this on another site. These comments came after the VT Shooting.

2. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

:roll: I never liked the Yankees to begin with.

3. pro2am

pro2am New Member

....any Yankee's...

4. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday New Member

Dang. Joe just dropped big time for me. He and Boby Cox are the two best managers of our generation but Joe just coach Jeter and A-Rod and the rest of the Yankees and keep your mouth shut.

5. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

He's from New York....does this really surprise anyone?

6. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Come to think of it, not really.

7. Dan H

Dan H New Member

never liked him anyway and to hell with the yankees...

8. Macktee

Macktee New Member

And the son of a New York cop... Talk about twisted...!

9. Taurus

Taurus New Member

There's a reason I call it New YUck ....

as mentioned earlier ... :puke: on the Yankees

10. Sharky

Sharky New Member

OKay okay okay!!!!

Take it easy on the Yankees.... 8)
    Yes I am a FAN

Yes I AM from NY born and raised.

Yes people in NY would support carry. Its just the damn rich kind that have connections screwing up for everybody else. Everybody I know up there would love to carry. They just cant beat the dark evil government up there. :shakehead:

Yes Joe Torre should shut up and just coach. He isnt paid to make those comments. Just look how we are playing lately! Like crap! #-o

Yes there is nothing wrong with a Yankee! I like others here may have loved being a yankee at one time, but love the south even more. The older I get and the more ridiculous the NE gets. I wonder what this country is turning into and believe the only sane people are here in the south! (Hence why my family moved here) =D>

Redneck convert??? Yup you bet your ass I am. But I never forget where I came from. Now time to get back to cleaning my big ass truck!! :righton:

11. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

:D

12. AV8R

AV8R Banned

:bsflag:

That's a horrible excuse to cover up the fact that New Yorkers (the city and the rest of the state) have sat on their asses while politicians have taken away their freedoms and legislated laws that babysit the NY population. After a generation or two of that nonsense, people now no longer consider that they are getting a huge one in the pooper from their beloved elected officials. Yeah, there are a few people that complain, but very few.

I've had the luxury of growing up in the south and then living for 10+ years in NYS. The above, aforementioned is really obvious to an outsider like myself. I could kick myself for moving back last year, and I will be dancing in the Georgia streets this summer when I leave NYS.

13. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

Many people are liberal up there. People get the gov't that they want. If enough people wanted the carry laws better. They would be better. If thousands and thousands of people complianed to their reps, they'd see positive change.

Just like GA. Up to now, the people, as a whole, have been content with the PG law. That is changing now but it would go bye-bye next session if enough voters wanted it done.

14. Macktee

Macktee New Member

I think it's more like people get the government they deserve! And by electing the same old GFW politicians in NY, that's what's happened! I have sympathy for them, especially the ones who want better, but until the majority stops reelecting those people, nothing will change. Ergo, they get what they deserve!

15. Axeman

Axeman New Member

Damn Yankees! Isn't that one word in the south? :wink:

16. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Yam Dankees.