Joe Biden picks Kamala Harris as his running mate

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by StarJack, Aug 11, 2020.

1. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

I don't see any problem with that statement.
    Joe welcomes Carmela's help in fighting Trump / Pence (now),
    and [helping him] lead the country when Joe and caramel take office.

2. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

:rotfl:

3. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Well, her skin tone (and great smelling hair, I presume)
    are what Joe used to offer her the VP job, so...
    I say:
    if the caramel color fits, wear it!

4. Savannah Dan

Savannah Dan Cross-drawer

I just went to a custom bumper sticker site and designed and ordered 10 of these.
    upload_2020-8-12_12-55-30.png

5. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

But Biden didn't say anything about "Harris helping him" lead the country. In oral or written speech, syntax means everything. Peoples and countries have gone to war over misinterpretations of what was said or written. Biden has speech writers who should know what message they're trying to get across for him. I can give him/them the benefit of the doubt and write it off to bad grammar. Or maybe it was exactly what it sounds like in order to plant a subliminal message.

Regardless, the simple truth of the matter is that Biden isn't going to fulfill his term of office should he get elected. The party string pullers already have a planned strategy. He will be ceremoniously or unceremoniously retired and Harris will become #47. Assuming, of course, that Biden becomes the dem candidate and beats Trump.

6. moe mensale

Since you brought it up......

Biden was pushed into a corner and forced to choose a "black woman" as his running mate - and eventual successor. All the potential candidates came with various forms of baggage. My thought is Harris was chosen for him because she's the whitest "black woman" on the list and might appeal to the more moderate dems and even some disgruntled republicans.

Yeah. Carmela Harris.

[​IMG]

7. Savannah Dan

I bet she's no where near that sweet.

8. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Damn moe I just had to throw away a 5lb box of Caramels. No way I could let one touch my lips again.

9. moe mensale

So sorry! Let me make it up to you with some good stuff. :yum:

[​IMG]

10. Savannah Dan

Now there's something that I would gladly put in my mouth!

11. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

It's out of stock.

12. wee

wee Active Member

I don't think he helped himself at all with swing voters, Rice or Abrams would have been better picks in that department.....I'm sure some local folks will argue Abrams would have been the bottom of the barrel pick, but I think shes plays better on a national level.

I still say Biden will allegedly come down with covid as an excuse to miss all the debates.

Brian

13. Hombre

Hombre PITA

Now, if he had picked the other Rice (the good one - Condoleezza), knowing that the intent is for the VP to take the helm soon, I might even vote for him.

I fear that Trump's ego might get in the way of his brain, and he might piss off enough people to blow it, before November.

14. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Being pissed off would be much better than being pissed on by the left wing progressive communist democrats.

15. moe mensale

You do remember that she's pretty much a lifelong republican?

16. phantoms

phantoms Senior Mumbler

I believe Abrams could have been toxic for him as far as the fence sitters.

17. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

I agree dhaller she would do better outside of an elected office. She is just not the electable type. See we do agree on something.

18. Rugerer

Rugerer GeePeeDoHolic

19. Hombre

Hombre PITA

Yes - I am well aware of that. On one hand, I was playing on the previous word of "Rice", and on the other hand, I was wishing in one hand and sh..ting in the other, and I know which one fills up faster.

And I know she is a war monger, which I am not fond of. But she in incredibly smart, and she does have a pair of figurative 'nads that could rival any man.