Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts

·
انا باتمان
11,745 Posts
I believe that an allied group hit the subways in Madrid, and it had the effect of getting Spanish troops out of Iraq.

The real question is if an occupying army (let's say the UN) were in this country, would you try to defend your homes, your families, your neighbors, your country? If they had superior weapons on the battlefield, would you hit them at home? Would you try to make the war too unpalatable to continue? Or would you roll over and let the UN have their way, and impose their morals and institutions on us?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bdee said:
I believe that an allied group hit the subways in Madrid, and it had the effect of getting Spanish troops out of Iraq.
Allied group of whom? Did they bomb the subway?

mb90535im said:
I believe there area handful of Swedish troops in Afghanistan also.
Suburbbus said:
According to the article, they did not condemn the cartoons that were published some time in the past.
Thanks. Those help it make sense.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,851 Posts
samman23 said:
Fisad said:
Really another anti-Muslim thread?
Fisad, I started this thread. My intention is to understand why muslims wanted to bomb the Swedes.
Because they are non-muslim. Oh wait, they bomb muslims too (Iraq/Iran war). They are a wild people like their father Ishmael (Genesis 16:12).

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
There is but one God, and Allah is a poser.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Melissa5 said:
samman23 said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...dulwahab-al-Abdaly-was-living-in-Britain.html

Okay, I understand that these Jihadists are upset about Americans and British being on their land. That's why they attack us, but what did the Swedish do that upset them so much that they are bombing their malls and killing their civilians?
That's just what those crazy jihadists do. :screwy: What else do you expect from people who revere a pedophile like Mohammad?
Ah, looks like the trolls showed up. Let's not feed this one.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Fisad said:
Melissa5 said:
samman23 said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...dulwahab-al-Abdaly-was-living-in-Britain.html

Okay, I understand that these Jihadists are upset about Americans and British being on their land. That's why they attack us, but what did the Swedish do that upset them so much that they are bombing their malls and killing their civilians?
That's just what those crazy jihadists do. :screwy: What else do you expect from people who revere a pedophile like Mohammad?
Ah, looks like the trolls showed up. Let's not feed this one.
Troll yourself. :lol:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts